Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 04:49

"It's perfectly fine. I just want you to be safe," he said, then realised it sounded somewhat romantic. "I mean, it's a hero's job to make sure others are safe... Right?" He then said awkwardly.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 04:56

Quincy looked down at Adriel, then at the window. "It's fine," he said briefly, then "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Injured?" Quincy asked all the obvious questions. When he found Valen or Kaitlyn he could tell them what happened. Maybe they could find out who's after Hawkeye.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 05:06

Quincy looked wide eyed at Adriel, "You can do that?" He stared for a moment, then shook his head and looked down at Hawkeye. "Uh, I'd say so. I don't really know this place too well," he paused, "Maybe I can find one," then he walked down, looking for any sign of a room that might possibly hold a tool box.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 05:22

Quincy returned holding a small metal box. "This was all I could find," he said handing it to Hawkeye. "I think there are some small tools in there. Hope it helps," he smiled. Finally he removed his mask, showing his face to the girl. He trusted her so he didn't mind if she knew who he really was.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 05:34

"What? What's wrong?" Quincy asked following her to the window, only bei g stopped by Adriel handing him a cup, "uh... Thanks?" He smiled awkwardly. Then made his way back over to the window.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 05:41

Quincy could see her sadness. Her father's bow. She must be feeling awful. He bent down and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, I know what it's like," he said, his voice shaking slightly. He heard what had happened to he original Hawkeye. The whole thing reminded him of his mother who'd died in a battle. She saved so many people, tough never returned for him and his father.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 05:56

"There's a spare room down the hall over there," Quincy smiled, pointing to the hall. "I'll leave you to it." Then he waved and left, walking over to the loungeroom. Sitting down on one of the couches, Quincy pulled out a photo of himself as a young child and his two parents. His fingers trailed down the image of his mother. It was always good to remember her every now and them.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 06:09

Quincy quickly stood up hearing Adriel. He shoved his photo away, wiped his face and walked over. "What's that?" he asked, his voice slightly shaky even though he tried to smile.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 15th 2019 06:13

"Well, I'll uh, take this to her when she wakes up. She was tired," he explained, placing the bow pieces on a table nearby, then he sat down again. "So, I don't really know you too well..."

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 16th 2019 19:40

(What? Is she making a new one or is she just gone?)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.