Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 00:26

Quincy looked at her with wide eyes and smiled, "Really?... I mean... of course you have," he said following her into the diner and waiting for her to finish ordering. Then he was pulled to a seat and asked about his life, "I grew up in space, on my father's ship with the other guardians. I only came here about a year ago. My father couldn't teach me much about Earth since he isn't familiar with the place either, so I've had to learn on my own." Quincy stopped realising he'd spoken quite a lot. Normally he didn't speak much, at school he'd sit alone every free period since no one really spoke to him or seemed to like him. It didn't bother him though, just gave him more time to draw.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 01:58

Kaitlin found Quincy's reactions to things to be so adorable. She was patient and understanding as he seemed to open up to her so quickly, not that she minded. "What's it like in space? If you want, I could help you with teaching you more about Earth" she told him sweetly as the food arrived. She started to eat a cheeseburger and looked over at him, hoping he'd eat at least some of the food she bought. She wouldn't be able to finish it by herself. "Oh, how do you feel about this whole team thing?" She asked him curiously.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 02:11

Quincy's eyes seemed to light up, "Space is beautiful. So many stars, so many amazing places to go. I wish you could see it," he said, his mind wandering to the outer most reaches of his imagination and memory. When the food came he gratefully started eating. Though he didn't have a large appetite he felt it only polite to eat the food Kaitlin payed for. As for the team question, he wiped his mouth neatly with a napkin then said, "At first... I was scared. I didn't know if anyone would like me. But now, I am rather open to the idea," he finished with a smile.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 11:29

Kaitlin listened to Quincy talk about space which sounded amazing. She wanted to go into space and see what it was like. She's been to places like Asgard a few times but that was it. She was glad at she wasn't the only one who was a bit cautious of the whole team idea but Quincy seemed nice enough and they were getting along that it looked like they would be fine on the team. She sort of thought of this as a date since they went out to eat and she had paid for the meal. She smiled softly at Quincy and ruffled his hair a bit just as Morgan came in sat down next to Quincy. "It's okay, we were all sort of a**holes" she told Morgan quietly, completely understanding how she acted as she seemed to act in a similar with the team. "Oh I'm Kaitlin Wanda Rogers by the way, it's nice to meet you" she added as she wanted to introduce herself to Morgan, feeling bad that she knew Morgan's name but Morgan didn't know her name.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 13:14

Albert goes to the trainig room punching and kicking all sorts of robots to get some practice in. He then uses his webs as he practices some web shooter combimations. He uses tripwire webbing to trap two enemies. He uppercutts one as he jumps and punches him three times in the air. He places tripwire webbing on an enrmy so he can trap another enemy on it. He then uses some impact webbing so the enemy can be trapped on the wall. "Phew that was a good work out." He exits the room and sits on the couch in the waiting area.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 14:18

Kaitlin looked out the window of the diner and saw the quick flash of light hitting the balcony of the avengers tower. "We should go... I think someone's at the tower" she said to Quincy and Morgan before running out of the diner and quickly getting to the tower. "Spidey! Someone's here!!" She called out to Spider-Man before making her way up to the balcony, wondering who their guest was. "I hope this person isn't a jerk"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 14:24

"Yare Yare. I can't catch a breather." He pulls down his mask as he gets ready in a combat stance to see if the persom there was a potential intruder. He gets one of his webshooters to a concussive blast as the other one is set to electric webbing.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 15:06

"Something doesn't seem right. No one would willingly surrender to us that easily." He stares at her as he activates his augmented Spider sense. "It's a fake.The real one is hiding behind that wall." He walks over to the real one. "You can come out."
(Btw the universe we're focusing on is the comic universe just so we're clear.)

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 15:45

Kaitlin looked at the unfamiliar girl then at Spider-Man in complete shock. "H-How did you find that out?" She asked him, clearly confused by his conclusion and so she followed after him. "That reminds me a lot of Loki with making a double.... but whatever" she told herself before looking at the girl. "My name's Kaitlin Wanda Rogers. Welcome to the team, oh this over here is Spider Boy" she said sweetly with a giggle.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 15:49

"Spider-Man. I knew she was a fake cause my augmented Spider sense tells me. Kind of like how Mysterio make's illusions it seems like she can as well." He deactivates his augmented Spider sense. "Spider-Man or if we're going by real names Albert Benjamin Parker."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.