Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 21:24

"You want me to shut her up?" He looks at Kaitlin while pointing at Morgan.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 21:34

Quincy stopped after a while and turned around to see them all struggling with the crazy girl. Rolling his eyes he rocketed back over, "Why do we even need her. If she does not want to be on our team just let her leave." he said, crossing his arms and scowling at the girl. He didn't like very much. Besides, she was in a mental facility for a reason, it wasn't very hero like to burst into a genuinely good place and steal from them. Quincy felt rather bad about the whole thing. The people at the mental hospital were only doing their job... helping people. It didn't help to steal one of their worse patients. "We should just take her back," Quincy suggested through it sounded more like a command.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 21:44

"Look kid. Shut up and go wait in the tower." He keeps looking at Kaitlin and Morgan. "Look let me grab the mental patient anf you wait. I know how to deal with her. I mean I dealt with Osborn before."

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 21:51

Quincy stepped back, "Me!?" he questioned, "You can't tell me to shut up! You're not the boss of me!" he said his arms frantically moving around to represent his mood. "You should learn to be nicer! You're not much of a team player!" Quincy was rather mad now and sort of wished he was at home or school rather than being around these two who obviously didn't care for him. Shouldn't a team actually... well... be a team! Confused and angry, Quincy crossed his arms and glared at the spider guy through his mask. He hated how this guy treated him like a child.

Edited Mar 28th 2019 21:51

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 22:07

Kaitlin was a bit frustrated to be told what to do by the Spider-Man douchebag. She grumbled and glared at him before letting Morgan go. "Fine, she's yours to deal with. I'll walk back to the tower with the only nice person of the group" she said as she pointed to the boy, looking at him. "Maybe trying to be a team would go a long way..." She mumbled out and went to stand next to him, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "How about getting takeout on the way back to the tower?" She suggested to him. She might actually be warming up to the boy as he seemed to want to be a team sort of and maybe they'd start to get to know each other.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 22:10

He grabs Morgan. "Okay Lady I don't like you and you don't like me. So just be quiet and act like a good girl." He grabs her and Starts swinging back to the roof of the tower.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 22:20

Quincy looked up to the girl smiling. She was the nicest one after all and he'd much rather walk back to the tower with her than with that spider guy. "Yes!" he cheered when she mentioned takeaway. "Oh, I only have Units... do they accept Units on Earth?" he asked, holding out a few. He looked back at the spider guy and the girl. He felt rather bad for the girl. Sure she was mean and seemed heartless, but she was in a mental facility. She was being helped and taken care of and now she wasn't getting the help she needed. Quincy couldn't worry about that though, he didn't have a choice what happened to her. Though he hoped maybe when she joins the team he could try help her anyway possible.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 22:33

"Oh I'm scared scratches." He said sarchastically. He trips her feet and starts web swinging. As he webs her hands shut.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 22:58

"Okay somehow I like your style." They land on the helipad. "Now calm down." He webs her legs to the ground. "I don't want you escaping."

Edited Mar 28th 2019 22:58

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 23:14

"No on Earth we don't have that. We have dollars, euros, tons of other ways of currency but not Units. It's okay I'll pay for you" Kaitlin told him and started to walk with him through the city. "Sorry about how I acted on the mission if I seemed like a jerk..." She apologized as she knew she acted like some selfish jerk to save a new teammate. But she would own up to her mistakes. "And my name's Kaitlin, Kaitlin Wanda Rogers. The famous Captain America and Scarlet Witch are my parents" she introduced herself to him as she walked into a diner with him which wasn't far from the Avengers Tower.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.