Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 27th 2019 20:45

"Of course. A cosmic cube, and some crazy lady. What next. Do we have to get a magical unicorn unicorn from Asgard?" He jumps from the roof to the helipad.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 27th 2019 20:53

"Asgard!" Quincy exclaimed, "Oh the architecture there is absolutely stunning!" He'd completely lost track of what they were supposed to be doing. "I mean... We should find this... lady," he said a little awkwardly. Then he proceeded to take out his cassette player, attach it to his suit and put on the headphones. "Okay I'm ready..." he then said, already tapping his foot to the music only he could hear. Quincy had no idea who this crazy lady was and why they needed her so much, but if Nick Fury said she was important then who was he to argue.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 27th 2019 20:57

"He really has to learn how sarchasm works. Idiot." He taps the side of his mask and calls his dad.
"Hey dad Nick Fury no his son the one that use to be at Parker industries. Wants us to be a little team."
Peter: "Right. I think you should do it. I used to be an avenger myself."

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 27th 2019 23:09

Kaitlin couldn't help but feel amused about in how the young boy didn't understand Spider's sarcasm. She called her Uncle Tony and walked off slightly. "Where's Phobia at Uncle Tony? I need.... f*** it my team needs her..." She said into the phone. "Let me guess Fury put her as part of your team? I'll help you Scarlet, give me a minute" Tony told her before hanging up and getting the coordinates of the mental facility. "You two coming?" She asked Spider and the cute boy as she fell backwards from the helipad, falling in midair for a few seconds as she was working her power of flight, as she had blasts of psionic energy coming from her hands which helped her to be propelled into the air and fly.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 27th 2019 23:36

Quincy got himself ready. The others had easy ways of travel, his was much more... tiring. He was rather confused as to why they all suddenly became a team and was even more confused as to why they decided to invite a crazy lady to join them. Without a word, the rockets on his boots shot him into the air, blasting him across the sky for a while before letting him fall back down to the ground. The rockets stopped him from landing too roughly. Then he propelled himself through the air again; he kept doing so, following after the flying hero.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 02:17

Albert Falls and starts web swinging. "Come on let's do this."

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 02:25

Kaitlin was following after the coordinates she was given from her Uncle Tony. She was trying to ignore her team as much as possible as they were seeming to only be a team because of Nick Fury saying they were a team and because of how they had a mission to save a teammate and get the tesseract. It's not like she'd try to get and know her team. It would probably end in complete drama like the avengers since they seemed to have broken away from each other.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 03:35

Quincy was attempting to keep up with them. The girl was flying too fast, Spider-Man was already ahead of him and he was beginning to loose his breath. The constant long-jumping was tiring him out quickly. Who even were they saving? Quincy had never heard of Phobia, but he guessed he'd find out who she was once they got to saving her. Looking up at his teammates, he figured he should probably get to know them since it seemed they were now a team. So far... he knew nothing. Once this whole 'saving their new teammate stuff' was done Quincy made a note to get to know them all better. After all, that was what his father would do. Deep down he hoped they didn't already hate him for who his father was, but hopefully that was all in the past.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 09:50

Kaitlin noticed how the boy was having a hard time keeping up so she slowed down slightly so he could catch up quicker to her. After all, they should stay in a group if they were going to get Phobia. She kept looking at her phone as she making sure to check coordinates of where they were and smiled a little as they soon reached the mental facility in where Phobia was located at. She slowly landed herself on the roof and the blasts of energy coming from her hands disappeared quickly as she had her feet on the roof.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 15:20

Albert does a flip and lands. "Lame."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.