Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Mar 31st 2019 02:34

Quincy looked up at her and sighed, "No... I barely know her..." he said, pausing the turning away a little. "Besides, knowing me... I'll just make it worse." he said, frowning but then looking back up at Valen and smiling a little as if his last statement was a joke. Really, he was just trying to stay positive.

Suddenly, Quincy jolted hearing the scream. He rushed into the kitchen to see Morgan on the ground. Groaning he bent down and struggled to help her back on her feet, "This is why I didn't want to take her from the hospital..." he said as he did so. Obviously this was part of her condition for she was acting irrationally.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 31st 2019 03:10

Quincy didn't quite know what to do or say. He didn't know how to treat people like this. Though it didn't seem to take long before she recovered. Quincy turned away while she did the snake business, feeling rather nauseous from the thought, sound and smell of it. Then he answered, turning back with a weak smile, "We... we are a team... right?" It was obvious he felt sick from the greenish tint to his skin and the weak look on his face; not to mention the arm clutched around his stomach.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 31st 2019 03:27

Quincy sure didn't think of it as a family, but he could see where Morgan was coming from. Though, he wished he could help her. After all, they had taken her from the only place with the proper medications and doctors who could help her and her condition. At least she didn't want to go with Hydra.

He smiled at her comment about his father. Quincy always hated it when people spoke badly of his father, not that many knew he was his son; after all, he never took off his mask unless at home or with people who knew who he was. When she left, he just stood thinking for a moment. Then he went downstairs, out of the tower and started strolling back to his home. Sure he had a room but he didn't think of Avengers tower as his home. Plus, his father needed him and Quincy needed his father.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 31st 2019 11:13

Kaitlin got up, her telekinesis stopping to drop the crumpled photo on the floor as she headed out of her room and navigated herself to the kitchen. It took her a bit as the tower was huge and she didn't quite remember where everything was since she hadn't been back her for a few months. But never mind that, she sat on the counter in the kitchen and started to eat a box of pop tarts that she found in the cabinets. While eating, she dialed her dad's number and called him, explaining the situation she was in right now. "Dad, I wish you were here... I don't even have a clue what I'm doing... I feel like I always say the wrong thing...." She mumbled into the phone before listening to her dad as he was giving her some advice to help her get along with the team.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 31st 2019 12:47

Kaitlin was quiet as she listens to her dad speaking more until he brought up that she should try to talk to her mother. "No one has a clue where she is dad... I don't think she even cares... She left without a word... but I'll call her.." She said before hanging up the call and dialing her mother's number. It just rang and rang before going to voicemail, typical. She was looking down at the floor as she was on the phone so she hadn't noticed Valen in the kitchen, watching her. "Hey mom... I'm calling you cause I miss you... we all do... I miss you more than I can ever put into words... please come home..." She said into the phone before hanging up as she started to cry. "Why did she have to leave?... What did I do wrong?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 31st 2019 13:03

Albert goes back to his apartment as he puts on another costume of his as he climbs to a railing and uses his phone as he pulls up half of his mask. "Well it's a good as time as any." He pulls down his mask and puts his phone on under his costumes belt. "Safely stored with my web cartridges." He does a flip and starts swinging.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 31st 2019 13:26

Kaitlin had barely leaned back and set her phone down on the counter before she heard Valen's voice and saw her. She wiped her tears away and tried to smile. "I'm fine..." She said quietly to her, trying to sound fine when she wasn't. She was a complete wreck.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 31st 2019 14:20

Albert swings to the city as he stops some Common criminals and suddenly his spider se sense goes crazy as he sees a woman pulling here towards him. "Who are you? A little late for Halloween? Am I right?" He looks at her. "Why do does powers seem familiar to me?" He webs her eyes so he escaped her grasp. (That's your cue KittyQueen.)

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 31st 2019 15:11

With Albert:

The woman was using her telekinesis to pull Albert towards her. But she stumbled back and stopped using her powers as she had webs covering her eyes. "You little brat..." She whispered out and tried take webs off but she couldn't. "What the hell did you do?"

At the tower:

Kaitlin sighed softly and fixed her hair a bit, knowing she should explain what was upsetting her to Valen. "My mom... She just seemed to disappear from the world after she and my dad split when I was 14... no one knows what happened to her.... I call her everyday hoping she'll pick up and tell me why she left..." She said quietly to her.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 31st 2019 16:22

"First who are you?" He uses impact webbing to trap her on the wall. "Secondly why did you approach me?" He looks at her a bit curious yet his glare seemed determined so he can get answers off her. "I want answers so you'lll give them to me."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.