Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 16:17

Quincy stopped at the bottom of the building and used his rockets to boost him onto the roof. They were only just able to get him high enough as he tumbled into a roll as he landed. Standing up he looked at the other two, then down at the building they were on. Great. A mental facility. So their teammate really was a crazy lady. Still with his music in his ears, Quincy asked, "So does our teammate work at the facility?" he asked purely in hope that their teammate wasn't a crazy lady and in fact someone who helped crazy ladies.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 18:49

Kaitlin looked over at the boy and sighed. "Sadly no. She's actually a patient here" she explained to them before putting a hole in the ceiling as she stomped hard with her super strength. "I'm getting our teammate, you guys do what you want" she told them as she jumped through the hole, gracefully landing on her feet before running off to the room where Phobia would be located. The sooner she found Phobia and got her out, the better.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 19:04

Kaitlin nodded her head to this girl. "Yeah I am. Are you here?" She asked the girl as she was slowly making her way over to the girl, being a bit cautious. She didn't exactly know what this girl was capable of but the look in her eyes was telling Kaitlin that the girl was dangerous.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 19:20

Quincy looked through the hole into the building below. Surely that would've gotten someone's attention. He hopped down, using his rockets to land gently on the ground, then silently followed after the girl. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to follow, but he did anyway.

Eventually they reached a rather weird girl. He wasn't sure who she was and the mention of the name Morgan didn't ring any bells either. He just stood behind the strong girl and waited for the weird one to say something; staying on guard in case anything happened.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 19:35

Kaitlin was a little surprised in how this girl was acting, thinking she was extremely strange. "Sure we can we just-" she said before a guard tried to shoot at her. She thankfully created a force field with her psionic energy that protected herself, the strange girl, and the boy. "Alright.... looks like walking out won't be easy" she whispered out and used her telekinesis to throw the guards out of their way before she grabbed both the girl and the boy, carrying them over her shoulder as she ran back to the hole she made in the ceiling and jumped out, landing them safely on the roof. She put them both down and sighed. "We'll meet at the Avengers Tower. The quicker the better" she said and looked at the girl. "You're with me"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 19:56

"Looks like their done. Well that's my cue to boogie." He jumps down and starts swinging back to avengers tower. "He suddenly does a flip and keeps web swinging.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 28th 2019 20:14

Quincy was being pulled and shoved all over the place; completely confused about everything that was happening around him. Once on the roof, he sat in shock trying to regain his senses. Then he stood up, neatened himself and nodded to the girl. Instantly he began rocket boosting back to Avengers Tower, his energy slowly draining as he once again continued the tiring process.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 28th 2019 20:40

Albert activated his spider sense and noticed the crazy girl wasn't their. He jumps down and grabs her. "You're with us. Lady."

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 20:41

Kaitlin grumbled to herself, "seeiously?" before she hoped off the building, quickly catching up to the girl, who she remembered her name was Morgan. "Remember I said I'd get takeout with you. Oh, and we saved you cause you're part of this new team. We have some big mission and you're helping." She explained as she held Morgan's wrist gently and leading her towards Avengers Tower.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 28th 2019 21:03

Kaitlin sighed in annoyance and grabbed the girl's wrists, dragging her to the Avengers Tower. She would get the girl there one way or another. She was the verge of punching the girl to knock her out as an unconscious body was easier to carry than a struggling one. "I'd stop struggling" she warned her.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.