Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future.

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Mar 25th 2019 14:01

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 16:02

Quincy moved away a little when Morgan came over. The girl scared him. His smile faded and he attempted to avoid making eye contact. But then she apologised? This just made Quincy more confused than usual. But, perhaps he should give her a chance.

The loud clap of thunder and flash of light caught Quincy's attention quickly. He looked to the tower, then to Kaitlin and nodded. With the others, Quincy ran out of the diner and began rocketing to the tower.

Finally he reached the roof with the others and took a quick moment to catch his breath before looking up to see the girl, "Asgardian!" he exclaimed, admiring her beautiful clothes and fancy accent.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 16:17

Quincy walked up slowly to her, holding out his hand , "Delighted," he said simply hoping she'd take his handshake. Quincy had an obsession with everything and everyone Asgard. Everything about the place, the people, everything was fancy, beautiful and just perfect. Sometimes he wished he could live there, but Quincy would never leave his father.

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 30th 2019 18:00

Kaitlin watched the interaction of the girl who was named Vallen with Albert and Quincy. "Let me guess, you're Loki's kid, right?" She asked Vallen as she leaned against the doorway. She had a feeling that she was Loki's kid as her mischievous demeanor and the illusion were clear indicators of that.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 19:06

"You must be older than us and also life must be hard without your dad. I heard he passed away before I was born. Sorry for your loss." He looks at her. "So you must be good I'm guessing. Did Thor raise you?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 20:57

He puts his hand on her shoulder. "It's fine. Anyway why are you here?" He looks at her with serious eyes and squints a bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 22:03

"No way she has a kylntar as well?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 30th 2019 22:19

Albert gets his symbiote. "You're not the only one."

Heart this
0 likes

KittyQueen - Mar 31st 2019 00:49

Kaitlin watched silently from the back of the room of how her teammates were acting with each other. She sighed to herself and headed out, finding a bedroom to be by herself. She shut the door and thought to herself, wondering how she even got herself in this situation. But her thoughts soon drifted to her mother Scarlet Witch also known as Wanda Maximoff as she missed her mother dearly. She snapped out of her thoughts and used her power of telekinesis, which was twirling around a photo which was crumpled up. The photo was off her mom, dad, and her all together for Christmas. Her thoughts were on her family and not really the mission.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 31st 2019 01:27

Quincy watched as Kaitlin left, a little confused as to why she did so. Was it something about the newcomer? Quincy rather liked her and that was obvious to everyone. He felt like he should do something but Valen spoke before he could. "We are... all getting used to this whole... team thing," he said, not really focusing on the conversation and rather looking behind him, mind still set on Kaitlin.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Mar 31st 2019 01:52

Albert does a few flips as he goes back to his apartment as he takes off his mask and lies in bed thinking to himself how he was going to be with a team if he usually goes solo. He takes off his costume and puts some casual clothes on. He walks around town as he stops by a coffee shop and orders the usual american coffee with ten sugar packets. He mixes it with coffee and drinks it. "Why did he call me. I don't do that." He gets out of the shop and keeps walking around the city.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.