Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:01

* Samantha was easily paying attention to Tonya as traffic was light and with being a block or two away from the University. " So what types of guys do you like?" " Was the last one a prime catch or just someone that was nice to have for the while?" " Didn't seem the like the guy was your ending choice as anyone that doesn't give that long distance thing a try probably wasn't worth it in the long run" Not trying to assert herself like her sister. But that was the general analysis or opinion she had on that. Hence why maybe she didn't know if she personally wanted to date or just have fun.

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 12th 2019 14:02

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:21

* Samantha enjoyed the simple conversation with Tonya. At least she was down to Earth and blunt about things like her sister. It was a bit refreshing to find that in another person. Maybe Tonya and Bianca would become good friends after all. " I would've definitely taken you for a guy that liked meat heads" " So I'm assuming you think Ryan wouldn't be good in bed?" She'd turn her head to look back to her with a small smile shown on her face.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:45

* Mariana was in her dorm room with starting to decorate it about. Putting up a poster of Shakira and even one to the side of J-Lo. Finding those both her style of dance music as she was pretty much into dancing types and salsa easy going music. Still not liking the fact she was short and having her dorm room door opened with hoping some guy would magically just come in to help her at the moment. Not one that would depend on people as her attitude could seem that way. However there were times and things to her limitations that she couldn't do. Seeing the closet space and a high place to reach. " Dammit...." Having a box of computer stuff she would try messing around with later. Wanting to put it on the top shelf so no insects get in the box and just to have it more so hidden from her roomy in case he trudges in.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:52

* Samantha shook her head. " I found a guy I'm interested in." " I typically don't give up till I at least talk to him and see what he's like to destroy that image I see in my mind" " I guess that's one reason I stole guys from Bianca" " I saw this side to them and was curious what she saw in them" Pausing for the moment with her turning into the parking area and finally parking. " It wasn't ever right about me doing that....but maybe I envied my sister and having a part of them from the aspect of taking one from her made me also feel like I could compete with her."

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:12

* Samantha turned to look back at Tonya. " I had fun two" " Thanks for coming with and being good company" Then looking over at Danny. " Uh you were.....um fun company too" Half smiling some and not sure what much more to say to him. Eventually unbuckling her belt and starting to lightly shake Bianca. " Sis....wake up" " We are back at the college"

*Bianca looked around some with her eyes half opened and staring about. " Where are we?" " We back in LA?" Feeling oddly clueless in the morning and then again waking up from some dream. " I had the best dream of us being on the cruise ship with mom and dad" " Of course now I realize we're just back at this hot foresake University...." Unbuckling her belt and stepping out. Seeing Danny and Tonya getting out. " See you later Casper....." " Tonya....are you still coming to visit my dorm or you got something else going on?" Letting out another yawn.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:33

* Bianca nodded and then walking within the same pace as Tonya was on the way back to the dorms. " So Tonya....we'll go scouting out places tomorrow and then I'm sure we'll find some place and then get the flyers going" " This sounds like hella fun"

Samantha sort of trailing back but opening up the back and seeing two large suit cases with one other suit case in the back of that. " Uh a little help?" But that was a bit late as both girls had already been close to going inside the dorm.

* Samantha sighed to herself and then grabbing two suit cases as they were on the rollers with making sure to head towards the direction of the dorms. The warmth could be definitely in comparison to LA. Sweeping vastly through was a heat wave. Moving towards the dorms door as some guy held it opened for her. " Thanks...." Heading in as she could hear him make his remark on stating " My pleasure...."

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 16:04

* Bianca had headed down the hallway to her dorm room and then using her key in the doorway before responding back to Tonya. " I'm sure you are right" " As long as they are on campus and not like blocks down" " But if anything we'll find a good deal" The room was still bare except for some stuff put in already by Ryan, her roomy. Walking over to her bed and plopping down with a yawn. " I was thinking about it" " But then wasn't sure how committed I was to the school" " So I just lived at some apartment off campus" " It was cheaper anyways"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 16:16

( brb g2g. But please keep posting and I'll catch up on any posts directed towards me)

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 16:20

Not sure what do open to ideas

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:30

* Bianca chimed in quite quickly as Ryan was already looking to flirt with her new friend. " Seriously Ryan?" " First you flirt with my sister and now my other new friend?" " What's next....you going to flirt with my mom too?" " She's a looker too...." Shaking her head. " Tonya....what's up with your roomy?" " Would you prefer to switch?" " I like Casper.....he doesn't talk too much" Walking over to her long mirror and admiring her look. Even posing for herself with checking her long hair and then doing a side pose to check out her butt. " Hmmmm not bad...." Turning to face the two. " Tonya.....I'll show you my fashion stuff later"

* Samantha ended up bringing the bags into her own room and would make her sister get her own. Apparently there were some plastic toys on the ground. " What the?" She'd bend down to pick one up and squeezing it as it squeaked. " Someone either brought a dog or a baby.....?" Her roomy apparently had arrived, but wasn't in the room at the moment. Walking to her own bed and sitting down.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.