Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 10:15

Gaia playfully laughs ignoring prickly nature of the older sister then says"ofcourse I go out to clubs, and drinks and you missundersting somethings, I'm not saying I would wait for the guy, but it's proven that reals that are built up properly last longer as a rule".
She pauses for a minute then says" I'm very confidant in abilies as a women, and know how to have fun, I get what your saying Sam, but this is what I have learned because I have had ten boyfriends over the years that's why I'm more unstanding of things than some".

" I agree with some of your points Sam, but I can tell you some guys are deep thinkers and seek that side of a women, a women that is only has the body and is always I'm out there and such, there's a chance it will put the man on the back foot".
"please don't take that wrong way , I'm simply giving another way looking at things you might even end up bonding a guy you had a misunderstanding or first bad encounter with".
She continues to eat her food gracefully, but her ears open to hear what Sam has to say, as for her sister she's kind of foolish for not looking at all the angles.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 10:33

* Bianca felt like Gaia had a lot to learn on things. For starters she never had a problem getting any guy that she liked and was a typical flirt as well as playful to the guys she liked. She literally could go up to any guy and compliment them or insult them for that nature. That very much confidence she had was what attracted many men to her aside from her gorgeous looks. " Alright whatever I'm stuffed" Waving the waitress over. " Can you get us the bill?" " Yeah that's fine" " Here ...." Handing a credit card over in paying for all of them.

* Samantha shrugs some. " I don't know exactly what I'm looking for now." " I kind of just want to have fun, but at the same time I don't want to be disrespected if you caught my drift" " So we'll see what happens, but maybe I'll see what Ryan is at least about" " The other guy I had my eye on probably already has some girl that snagged him. It seemed to have bothered her. Of course she could be her typical foolish self and then make a move regardless. Stealing a guys attention was her forte. ---- Noticing then that Bianca was paying for all of them. " Seriously sis!?" " Ugh.....you aren't made of gold and you know there is a credit limit"

* Bianca shot back. " Don't be a spazz sis" " I appreciated you inviting me out as this conversation overall with everyone has been pretty good" " But still I want to head back so I can take a nap and then do some unpacking. " ----- The waitress made her way over and Bianca took her card back and filled out the rest of the information on the bill. " So we ready to go?"

@CourtneyVSain
@Sacreddragon
@DannyRicco

Edited Jul 12th 2019 10:34

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 11:19

* Bianca didn't even listen to any of the others if they were trying to sneak their payment in. Figuring it wasn't a big deal unless they did this everyday. Getting herself up from the table. " Yeah for sure....I mean you wanna help me unpack first and I can show you some of my regular fashion dresses I wear" " Sorry...not my own designed fashion wear yet" " But that way I can see your taste in styles of what to wear" Tonya seemed like she would be a pretty cool friend. Better than Gaia or Ryan.....even better than Casper whom probably was stunned to be in a group of beautiful women. It might make all men go mute for that matter. " So are we ready to get going?" Letting out another yawn.

* Samantha finished half her pasta as she was typically one of those that didn't ever finish their meal and ate in portions. It probably helped her stay so trim and thin. " Yeah I'm ready to go." Grabbing out her keys. " Well it was nice meeting Gaia" " See you around the campus I suppose" Waving to the others to follow. " C'mon Danny and Tonya" " We're heading out."

@CourtneyVSain
@Sacreddragon
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 11:24

Gaia smiles just a little, at least the little sister is thinking more, after all is said unlike her very foolish sister and one day that arrogance will be her downful but for now it's best to let her make the noose that will hang her. She then says" nice to meet you as well Sam and let's talk more about the other guy another time I'll be able to give you some well rounded advise.
She would have thanked her older sister, but her stupidity and arrogance just made her think, I pitty you for being such a fool and why your sister would want to fool some that doesn't really they are a fool is beyond me, but then again it takes all kinds to make a world'

Edited Jul 12th 2019 11:31

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 11:39

Gaia gently smiles as Tonya waved at her she likes Sam and didn't mind Tonya they weren't full of themselves. She look at the guy thinking he's a late bloomer but everyone and thing has its time'

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 12:05

* Bianca followed Samantha, Tonya, and Danny outside. " Ugh....I don't like that Gaia" " Seriously a closed minded individual that clearly doesn't have fashion sense and a sh*tty sense of humor" Getting in on the passenger side with belting herself in. " But overall I love this university" " Such good times to be made still" Laying back on her seat again and leaning it back.

* Samantha started up the car as everyone got in and reversed out. " Yeah well say that you two do get a sorority together" " I may want to join...but then again if I end up liking Ryan" " I may ask to move into the dorm room with him assuming Bianca that you leave" Looking over at her sleeping some. " Okay then.....so Tonya?" " " What made you get into fashion design?" Making minimal chit chat and it seemed Casper wasn't going to respond any time soon.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 12:36

* Samantha nodded some while driving and paying attention to the road. Hearing her sister lightly snore on as she was on the passenger side. She definitely was tired. Danny seemed out of it and probably staring out the window was the two other woman continued to converse with one another.

" Oh that sounds really neat" " And if you don't mind me saying without thinking that I am hitting on you" " You look really pretty" " Did you end up breaking it off with some boyfriend before coming here?" She also asked since Tonya didn't really put her two cents in about the type of guys she liked during the early lunch the group was having together.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 12:52

* Samantha nodded. " My sister is better at depicting people better than me but I took a shot in the dark as you didn't seem like someone that would be a loner" " I mean from the fashion and to the way you compose yourself" " You definitely could keep my sister in line" Laughing and noticing her sister was either really sleeping or pretending to be asleep to see what the two were saying about her. Most likely the second thought as her sister wasn't one to not react. " Oh and my sister isn't typically this tempermental" " I mean she's still bitchy in the sense, but she's also a big flirt like me" " Just has a different way of doing it....she calls it bait and catch" " She'll probably do that at the club after a drink or two" ------ Then responding to her question. " Uh I used to kick it with this cute jock in high school till we just called it quits mutually" " It was one of those fun things while it lasted, but knowing it wasn't more than friends with benefits" " Other than that.....nothing"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 13:01

Gaia smiles widely as she really didn't give to flying money's what that fool of sister thought of her, women like her were a dim a dozen all over the world, thinking they are gods gift to man what an utter joke. She could help but burst out laughing walking back the bookstore, she honestly didn't care if people looked at her.
Her phone goes off and she looks and sees its her mum and picks up.
She then says in a happy voice" Ay mum sorry about the books, I just wanted to get out for a bit". Her mum laughs then says" I'm glad you had fun so what are some of the girls like from the colledge".
Gaia openly says" most were fine, just one utter fool that thinks she's gods gift to man, I'm not going to pick any more fights after all sooner or later she'll hang her self, and I look forward to watching her brought down a few pegs".
He mum grins and says" she sounds like a right cow, women like her are often over compasting that In it's self says a fair bit about them ". " In any case I'm proud you my girl you have looks and brains you've grown so much in the last five years".

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 13:28

* Samantha continued the drive and forgetting that Danny was even in the car as he must've been scarred for life from the conversation he was hearing. It was almost as if reading through the pictorials of a Cosmo magazine with the conversations that were being presented. She could imagine him feeling like he was trapped in a straight jacket and his eyes bulging out from the pure pain of listening to girls drama and what type of guys they liked, etc. " My sister easily could have her pick of the litter." " Guys seem to love that attitude she has and even some of her ex boyfriends talked to me about how hot that made her when they were having sex." Laughing some. " Of course I guess it didn't help when I stole them away.....only to have them bragging how they got to bag both sister" Shaking her head while being stopped at a red light. Being a few minutes away from the University. " But I spotted one guy that I'm hoping to see at the meet and greet" " This time I'm going to talk wit him and flirt" " He's like a cute dorky guy...." " Kind of what attracts me"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.