Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 22:26

* Bianca continued to enjoy her plate of fettuccine alfredo with reserving herself from talking much as it seemed Samantha was taking over the talking duties for once. Since when did she become a social butterfly. Probably since graduation of her older sister heading to the private college. Things had changed to take over as the most popular in high school then during her junior year.

* Samantha looked over at Gaia as she had just joined the group. " So tell us about yourself.....are you a transfer or freshman?" " My sister is a transfer and I'm a freshman " " Names Samantha" " And this is my older sister, Bianca whom is stuffing her face with her food at the moment" Slightly laughing.

* Bianca flipped her off with a smile as she'd swallow her bit and then chiming in. " Yeah and watch out if you have a nerdy my boyfriend" " My sister will probably try to steal him off of you" Shooting her sister half smile on giving her sh*t.

* Samantha narrowed her eyes. " Uh those guys were your boyfriends that I stole" Sticking out her tongue at her. " And they didn't like to be ordered like troops" " They liked a more girl that's in the middle and not all are into dominatrix"

* Bianca rolled her eyes. " Can I finish eating before you talk in detail about your gross sex life?" " Thanks kindly" Noticing now that Tonya was working at her food and it seemed Casper was working at his water. Ryan rudely left but was clearly hitting on Samantha before heading off. " Oh by the way Samantha" " My roomy is trying to clearly nail you....not even doing a good job with sugar coding it"

@CourtneyVSain
@Sacreddragon
@DannyRicco

Heart this
1 like

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 06:00

Gaia gently laughs at their interaction, but on the inside she's a little wary of them both. She then says" I'm a transfer from Ireland and I'm twenty one so unless I'm mistaken I would be a junior". She pauses then says" for me if a guy cheats on me on purpose and not by accident say being too drunk and so on I'll just do back then if its meant to be that's great".
" Also I prefer not to get into direct conflict as a rule but I will pull one party aside if I feel they are completly wrong".
She pauses for a minute or so then says" by the ways I'm not interested in just a body in guys, there's plenty of them back home, I also don't normally say things this, but that Ryan guy is too despite and it looks really bad in so many ways".
She then goes back to eating her food gracefully and from time to time drinking her drink.
In her mind I hope I wasn't being to much of a cow, but I really don't like guys like him that much for other reasons as well'

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 06:34

He is supprised but goes along with it, then says" Thanks for going along with it, I was expecting you to say no, I also don't think the other girl will like us much but such as life, I'm not here for a popularity contest, a few friends, possibly some dates, Inbetween the studying".
He goes silent not wanting to ramble on too much. He looks at her thinking she pretty and she is fun, but asking a girl to be mine right away is lame, I want to build a proper bound'

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 07:45

* Bianca had continued to work on her food as already this Gaia individual sounded a bit more uptight than her she thought. " Yeah well guys cheat....and being a girl" " What you see is what you get out of the guys" " You have to keep them in line and be playful as well." " I know you know how to do that sis" ------ " So what do you exactly do for fun?" Shooting a look at Gaia. It appeared the other two were just looking over in referring to Danny and Tonya.

* Samantha was a bit surprised at Gaia and started to wonder if she got cheated on a lot from her general comments. " Well I think attraction is important and I mean Ryan is cute" " Not generally the type of guy I go for" " But he seems alright in my opinion" " Basically I'm neutral with him and well if you we go as a group out clubbing tonight" " I guess you can find what a person is really like"

@CourtneyVSain
@Sacreddragon
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 07:46

( @PettyLittleLiar, sounds good, join in when you are ready to ) ( I look forward to your posting as well )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 07:53

( Good morning everyone, for those that haven't already. Please add me as a friend on your general list for communication purposes. As of tomorrow per the people that haven't posted in general yet. I will be sending a general email in asking if they are still interested in the role play. If no response with 24-48 hours. I'll consider them defaulted as not interested. This allows for people not to just filter in a character to not play them. However for all of you that have been posting and making yourselves go out there with interacting. Thank you :) )

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 08:22

Gaia playfully laughs, then says" I guess I'm being a little harsh, as for activtyes bowling, Reading, gardening and mancianics and more". She pauses for a minute then says" I get stuff happens, so that's why I said what said about it depending on the situation just generally , as for the soley guys cheat, I respectfully disagree".

In her mind her older sister may mean well but being like that with people will rub them the wrong way it wouldn't supprise me if other transfers don't like her that much'

After a minute or so she then says" I can't speak for all women, for me a guy that makes the effort to be friends first instead of instantly hitting on me to get some means more, I also think its key to read between the lines of what some are saying because that plays a huge part how they interact with you".

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 08:28

* Mariana continued to read her book with the time seemingly flying today as it was around noon already. Opening up her book bag and ripping off a piece of paper with putting it on the page she stopped as a book mark before setting the book into her book bag. Standing up and feeling like she would go to her vehicle and grab out her stuff. Might as well unpack things and see if her roomy had appeared yet to the dorm room or would she just have a solo. Either way it would be fine. So far no social interactions as everyone seemed to make an instant click with others. Oh well. The meet and greet event that she read upon the flyers around would be her way to meet others. For now it was just about getting used to where her classes were, that she got all her books, and unpacked her things.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 09:30

(@Takeyourpills, you should be good now, I added you )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 09:36

* Bianca did listen to Gaia as she didn't seem like the out going type and more of a homebody if anything with her response back to the sisters. She definitely didn't seem like the out going type. " Okay do you at least drink and willing to go out to the club?" She seemed a bit agitated as this person sounded overly proper and living in the 50's with the whole waiting for a guy to come around ordeal. " Better yet, I just have to say this" " Are you really going to wait for a guy to come around when they could be snagged by another?" " Of course I don't ever think of having any trouble keeping a guys interest" Easily showing her boldness and confident demeanor about herself.

* Samantha chimed in before Bianca could grill her. " I'm similar to my sister on that" " I mean if you like a guy.....you definitely don't have to always wait for the guy to make the move" " I mean it's not to say to throw yourself at him" " But to make plans with and show interest in the same activities" Finishing her salad and started to work on her pasta dish.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco
@Sacreddragon

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.