Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:37

* Samantha put her hands on her hips with still seeing Ryan sitting down on the bed. Randomly mentioning how it was too bad he didn't meet her in high school. " Uh I was more of a flirt and made stupid decisions" " Like I was with this one guy that we just had friends with benefits" " It was fun and all, but we eventually just went neutral and broke it off upon going separate ways" " I guess it helped upon Maslow's Hiearchy of needs"

Heart this
1 like

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 19:40

Ian sighs and says" Ryan me trying to explain how I feel is going nowhere, so I want to tell you my side in private then you can work out the best way to at least keep things civil".

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 19:48

I could have my char give him so pain killers

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:51

* Samantha blinks some as Ryan made an odd comment. " Uh....ok then..." " Yeah you should probably check on her" Turning to look outside at the activity going on as Ryan would choose to leave back to his dorm. He was rather confusing on how he was. At one point he seems like he is flirting and then next he says some odd comment to distance himself. Thinking to herself putting her hands on her hips a bit puzzled at the moment.

* Bianca was opening the door with straightening her long hair after drying it and even putting on a new outfit composed of a low cut maroon top with a long black skirt that has a slit on the left side and black stilettos shoes. Staring at Ryan whom was about to re-enter the room. " Well if your tactic was to gross me out and get rid of me so you can talk to my sister.....I'll just say that was a job well done" " But what an a**hole thing to do"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:53

(Heading off for a bit. So if you are on to still play. Go for it. Build your character up. I may be on later tonight, but heading off for now )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:54

( Everyone do remember tomorrow is cut off day for the first day on the campus so everyone get your characters ready to finish up your posts for tomorrow as the Sunday will be considered the first day of actual classes and a new day)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 20:33

* Bianca made an odd look and folded her arms and narrowing her eyes at him. " Yeah I believe it too that you would really be trying to do that too" " Well I'll make sure to shower and change in my sisters room and kick out her roomy of course before doing so" Staring at him some with observing him. " I know you like her" " But your intentions are dark and as much as I'm not a perfect saint" " I still care about my sister and her immaturity of lack of thought in actions" Getting a bit dazed on checking his body out for the moment. Looking away and folding her arms still a bit defensive on things. As he'd lay himself on the bed and start heading to sleep. " Yeah whatever...I suppose I could wake you up"

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 01:46

* Mariana was scarred from seeing the two guy in room 116 that she finally opened the door to peak out and then seeing some newer guy come in. Figuring one last attempt to get herself some help. The short latina headed out of her room. " Uh excuse me....?" " Do you mind helping out a short chick to put up a heavy box on the top shelf within my closet?" Flashing a smile. Trying to show she was somewhat nice. Though pretty much c*cking an attitude out of natural instinct. Then again her family was a bunch of hard asses. The family dinners were usually never that much fun either.

@InfamyKnight

Edited Jul 13th 2019 01:46

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:29

* Bianca would roll her eyes yet again at the comments that continued to slip out of Ryan's mouth. " I think your intentions are to follow what your second head is seeking" " Don't act like we're born yesterday" " Intentions are all the same...the games are played all the same" " You are a player...plain as day" Smirking and raising her brow with a satisfactory smile to follow.

@RayanM

Edited Jul 13th 2019 02:30

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:42

* Bianca sort of laughed as it was surprising to see Samantha caring to have someone look over her. Maybe the Hostel movies got to her. However with this being in the U.S. You still had to be cautious at all costs. Folding her arms and leaning her back against the wall. Moving her leg to the side. " Seriously you are the biggest male flirt ever" " Were you like some big male whore before you came to this college?" " Just be honest....I call it as I see it"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.