Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 17:25

* Bianca's attention was immediately intrigued upon the last statement made by Tonya. " Aren't you cheeky?" " I totally could go for some clubbing" " I heard even the frat house throws some great parties" " Gotta check that out too" Grabbing her glass of beer as now it wasn't just Danny being quiet still. Now Ryan was too. Apparently she had the power to mute the guys that came in. " Nice to know I'm an effective wizard" " I can just wave my finger and bam.....the guys are mutes"

* Samantha laughs some. " You might just make them tremble or something" " Anyways, Tonya and Bianca" " How would we get into a sorority?" " Don't we have to do a pledge and all that or is that just for frats?" " Sorry I haven't kept up with enough of those college type movies......I just know the guys go on pantie raids and try to take picture of naked women for the initiation"

@CourtneyVSain
@RayanM
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 17:46

* Bianca rolled her eyes at Ryan's teasing on her talking too much. " Not my fault I have a lot to say" " Not like Casper here whom prefers to be impersonating a mute as a greaser" She couldn't hold it in anymore at his non response. Then her attention turned back to Ryan with stating how he owns a club. Tilting her head to the side. " Do you work for a mafia?" " I'm starting to think so....." " Did someone tell you to put a hit on our heads or something?"

* Samantha laughed at the amusing comments that flew from her sister's mouth. It was nice not being at each other's throats for once or competing for guys for now at least. Though her considered hobby was coming out. Placing her elbow on the table with her hand under her chin and facing Ryan. " So do you work out a lot?" " Are you training for football or get discharged from the army?" She noticed him being in good shape. Oddly Bianca wasn't appreciating that. Sam's flirting automatically came out fast.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 18:08

* Bianca still kept a stone locked look onto Ryan. " You referring to the guy that was more like a bloke that horribly attempted to hit on my sister and apparently failed miserably" " Which you are looking to swing and miss too" ------ The food arrived to each of them. ----- Looking back to Tonya. " Well duh....I think that would be totally fun" " We'll scout out tomorrow for that....in the afternoon together" " That way we can control and throw our own parties" " And even have a guest list so this bloke doesn't just try crashing in" Smirking as she dished back a comment back at Ryan.

* Samantha noticed that Ryan was not scouting her out as he didn't seem to mind her sister's comments. " Well it definitely shows from the broad shoulders to toned arms and body" ---- Upon him complimenting her. " I think it's mostly due to my cheerleading work outs and fast metabolism"

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 18:18

Gaia goes up to them and says" I couldn't help but help, but hear about parties and such I'm transferring to the university, I'm Gaia can I sit with you lot".

Edited Jul 11th 2019 18:27

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 18:23

( welcome in! Everyone understands how life comes first....so no worries as long as you can post 2-3 times a week...you'll be fine. Though I've been ghosting some of the guys around unintentionally, but it happens)

* Samantha nodded some. " Well yeah....I was head cheerleader of my squad" " But of course Bianca....miss queen bee was also a triple crown winner in high school with being head cheerleader, home coming queen, and prom queen" " Though then when the graduated and left off to college....I got the top spot and popularity more so" Noticing that Ryan was drawn into her. Most likely cause Bianca mostly repelled the guys by her attitude. Of course some found her really hot regardless and took it.

* Bianca heard her sister's comments. " Duh, did you really think Tanya Morgan was going to get voted over me on any of those?" " Not quite and plus she broke out real bad a lot that not even cover up helped her." Grabbing her fork and then swiveling some of the fettuccine alfredo pasta into her mouth with chewing promptly.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 18:34

* Bianca nodded to Tonya and then seeing as her phone wasn't locked. Taking it without asking and then adding her contact information in there and handing it back. " There you go....now we can talk about fashions, trade diet recipes, the works...." " But Casper here is on the water diet" " Nothing beats that" Grabbing her Miller Lite beer. Some other female approached them and seemed to engage interest. Even though Bianca was annoyed with all the group interaction. Looking over at Ryan. " Hey.....make yourself useful and get the lady a chair to join"

* Samantha tilted her head to the side as Ryan was definitely attempting to try and get himself laid with stating how they could party with him, club with him. He could be perceived as a playboy type individual that just looked to promenade lines on women before seeding them in a bed. Snapping out of thought. " I mean as long as we go as a group" Feeling that was best as it was a safer route and she promised her mom for the bit to not be some whore around campus.

@CourtneyVSain
@RayanM
@DannyRicco
@Sacreddragon

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 18:52

* Bianca gave a dirty look at Ryan for not having manners. Not even Casper was making his move to get a chair. Feeling herself all the way near the window end of the booth as Samantha was in the middle and Ryan at the far side opening. " You just lack manners....." She was blunt and to the point. Shaking her head at Ryan's rude way of being. Looking across the table at Tonya. " So first after our classes we'll go scout a place out" " Try to get the place right away and then get some flyers out to recruit some sorority sisters" " Excellent idea" " We'll throw some themed parties" " Plus have the chance to meet some pretty hot frat guys on campus"

* Samantha noticed how Ryan was melting into the palm of her head with indirectly trying. As she was going to respond to his comment further. Seeing him get up to take some call as she'd look from Bianca to Tonya. " Uh well I think your roomy wants me Bianca" ------ Bianca raises her brow. " See I told you that he's talking to a mobster" " I'm not safe in the room I'm in.....so we better get that sorority before I get tied up in my bed with my throat slashed"

@RayanM
@CourtneyVSain
@Sacreddragon
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 19:00

Gaia sits down and her food and drink come and she starts to eat, the staff also put the money she gave back on the table because thought it would be wrong since she found new friends and she wasn't using the table.
She mouths thanks and quickly puts it back in her purse then continues to eat and drink.
In her mind he does come over as they say, for me a body alone doesn't mean much'.

Edited Jul 11th 2019 19:03

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 19:07

( Well I'm heading out for a bit.....I'll try to be back on later tonight) ( So keep the interactions up :) ) ( @Takeyourpills. Don't fret. There are a lot of people to interact with :) ) ( Bye for now all!)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 21:50

( back on, who is still up? lol )

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.