Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:33

* Mariana still frowned to the fact that she couldn't reach the upper part of the shelving in her closet. " Damn me for being such a short sh*t...." Sighing and looking out in the hallway to see if there might be any tall guys waltzing around at the moment. Surely enough. There wasn't. Leaning against her door frame before finally sighing to herself and instead continuing to put away her clothing that she brought into the drawers. Not too many guys were in the dorms which was odd since it was a co-ed dorm. Maybe they elected to live off campus? She thought to herself.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:43

* Bianca would listen to Ryan tease her again as she saw his reflection in the mirror upon studying herself. " Jealous of what?" " I mean it's annoying already you are trying to seduce Tonya" " I mean seriously?" Turning to face him. " Who buys the whole I gotta take off my shirt cause I'm itchy routine?" " I think even my sister would be more level headed than that" Laughs. " This is priceless....." Turns to face Tonya. " You wanna be alone with him?" " Be my guest....just don't make too noise" Closing the door behind her and heading to see how Samantha was doing.

Opening Samantha's door. " Hey sis...." Looking to her laying down on her bed and seeing she brought two of the three bags in. " Thanks for bringing one of my bags in" " Can I stay in here for a bit?" " Ryan is about to perform intercourse on the new girl....and I'm going to need your febreeze or something to spray it out after and maybe burn some sheets"

@CourtneyVSain
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:54

* Samantha tried not to laugh some. " Oh geez you are priceless sis" Laying down and staring up at the ceiling. " Do you miss home already?" Feeling her slim body on the semi comfortable bed. But still would need a new mattress or something. She was used to her own bed which was way larger and the room size was lay larger as well.

* Bianca would again look at her form in the mirror and then opening up the closet which was on Sam's presume side. " Well the closet size might be able to fit my full wardrobe" Walking over to the bed her sister was laying on and would lay next to her. " My roomy likes you....I can tell" " Well then again he's deliberate and he was stripping for the other girl" " I'm starting to think that he's confusing himself as a playboy" Staring up at the ceiling. " I miss aspects of home, but I think we can make a home here" " Tonya and me are planning on getting an all girls place to have for our own sorority" " It's early in the making, but I'm sure we'll find something"

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:05

Ian is passing and sees the scars and knocks on the door, then says" can I come in I haven't talked to any of the guys yet, so I thought I'd stop by for a quick chat".

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:14

* Samantha would put her arm around Bianca. Luckily Sam's roomy has't returned or he'd feel like he struck gold with two gorgeous females in his room. Regardless she cuddled into her sister. " Thanks for letting me come here with you" " I know how we have a lot of annoyance towards one another, but I do look up to you in certain ways." " Just you kind of have been putting off everyone here" " I know how you are towards others and it's worked in high school, but college is somewhat different, don't you think?"

* Bianca felt Samantha put her arm around her. " Well you are my sister" " A bratty flirt with no self respect anyone else's property" " But I still do love you" " And that's actually probably the sweetest thing you've said yet to me" Looking at the clock as it was 2:37 p.m. " Well I was going to hang out with Tonya, but then mister blasto had to arrive and state how he wanted to take off his shirt and stating it wasn't a gesture towards anything" " And don't get any ideas sis" Laughing some. " But I'll do my best to try to be somewhat more subtle.....which I'll be forcing to do tomorrow at the coffee shop" " That's until some guys hit on me...ugh"

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:22

Ian burst out laughing then says" im a good mood so I'll just leave our chat for another time, she stormed away from me when I didn't play her silly game, anyways enough of that crap".
He comes in then says in a calmly" when I first came here I was uneasy, I don't have a big family or a lot of friends, not that I mind that but I would like a few close friends because it's the few close ones that recally matter, maybe I'm too sentermental for own good".
He leans against the side smiling just a little.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:23

*Mariana headed out of her room and finally decided to try a different route with hearing some guys voices from one of the rooms down the hall way. Poking her head in. Lightly knocking on the door, but then deciding to just open it out of desperation. " Hi sorry for intruding" Looking to them with one guy without a shirt and the other standing near the bed. Trying to judge if they were gay. But it was pretty much what she was thinking. " Uh....sorry there was no rubber band on the door" " Uh....never mind...just continue whatever it is you two are doing" With that said she'd close the door and running down the hallway back to her room. " Eww eww ewww ewww...." Going into her room and slamming the door shut.

@RayanM
@Sacreddragon

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:29

* Samantha heard someone running down the hallway sounding apparently grossed out about something. Sitting up when the door was knocked on. " Uh Bianca....you might want to sit up...." " Sounds like someone is at the door....." Seeing her sister resting her eyes some as it was nice to have some peace and quiet for once according to her. " Geez....you really are exhausted." Getting up from the bed. " One minute...." She'd state before opening the door and seeing two guys as it was that one guy she was talking to one the beach that insulted her sister and then the other guy whom was Bianca's roomy. " Everything okay?" Shifting her brown eyes from one to the other.

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:30

Sorry for deleting suddenly

Ian twich with some annoyance, 'is she five and one cow and her sister going on about her is bad enough, this is why I stopped dating in the first place'.
He looks at the sister feeling uneasy he didn't want to pick a fight, he raise his hand to say hi he looks at Ryan in a way to say this is really akward.

Edited Jul 12th 2019 18:34

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:38

Ian face palms himself and says" that's the second misunderstanding I feel like I'm in lost in translation, for those that don't know it's a movie". He smiles a little then rubs his head as he looks between them both.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.