Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:39

* Samantha shrugged some and opened the door. Clearly ignoring Ian as he just seemed like a hater of the two. Paying attention to Ryan with giving him somewhat of a smile. " So are we still going clubbing tonight?" " I was reading up on my phone while laying in my bed" " It's called the Silva Lionz Club and it's in Miami" " Walking back to her bed and sitting next to Bianca.

* Bianca eventually sat up and let out a yawn. " Wait what is going on here?" " Ryan?" " I thought you were happy sleeping shirtless?" " Nice job scaring away the other friend I made....she's probably thinking we're a drama theater in there" Rolling her eyes and grabbing her phone.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:45

Ian sighs and says" I was trying to nicish and I see back to square one, just like I figured it would be, see you around Ryan he turns around and starts to head away, he promised he would try and be nice and he did.
In his mind' I was not in the wrong on the beach, for feeling the way I do why the hell should I feel bad about it'.

Edited Jul 12th 2019 18:49

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:48

* Samantha looked to Ian, but focused on Ryan at the moment as Ian didn't seem like he wanted to be there. Expressing his displeasure on both sisters when he clearly misread how both were. But that was his misread on his part. " Well let's try this one first and see how things go"

* Bianca made a scowl look and shook her head. " Uh...no thanks" " I'm not going to be captured into a fun house or better yet...an empty factory to be delivered or trafficked for either prostitution or for my organs" " I happen to like my organs intact thank you very much" ----- " What?" Noticing Ryan's gesture. " Oh my gosh...you see part of my bra..." " It's a black Victoria Secrets bra....." " Anything else you wanna perv on?" " Ugh...."

* Samantha couldn't help but laugh. " Well is that other girl, um....Tonya coming with?" " And it opens at 7 p.m......so we should leave around 6 p.m. to make sure not to get stuck in too much traffic" Standing up and staring outside as the campus was pretty lively. " This place is so beautiful" " Reminds me of LA" Turning to face everyone with leaning her back against the wall.

@Sacreddragon
@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 18:53

Not sure how I'm meant to react he walked away because he didn't want to pick a fight, and it's clear who the girls like

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:00

* Bianca noticed Ryan approaching her. " What are you doing?" She'd shift her body to the side as he'd reach and grabbing out a bug from her hair. " Ugh....." " Seriously?" Getting up from the bed and running her hands in a panic through her hair and brushing off her shirt and pants. Turns to face Sam. " You seriously need to inspect these beds...ugh" " You could have bed bugs or lice in it" " Oh gawd!" " I need to shower I need to shower!!" She'd head out of the room and going into her own dorm with locking her door and stripping down naked quickly before heading into the dorms shower.

* Samantha half smiled and laughed. " No I'm not going without my sister" " Sorry, but the way she's been treated by most of the people around here has been quite unfair" " I know she's not the easiest person to deal with, but she's the queen bee for a reason" Shrugs. Sitting up on her bed and brushing off her butt. Trying not to be as paranoid as her sister. But it was a bit difficult since those were bugs possibly on the bed. " I think I'm going to do some shopping for different sheets and maybe a new mattress entirely....." Staring at it and folding her arms.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 19:01

Ian hears this as he's walks back and turns around and decides to hear this to see how this turns out. He watches Ryan and continues to remain silent

Edited Jul 12th 2019 19:09

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 19:08

Edited my post to try and give people more to work with.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:11

* Samantha noticed Ryan sharing the laughter with her. Standing up though as it was true. The bed had slight case of bed bugs and it was noticeable upon the pillow. " Oh that's disgusting...." " Eww" Grabbing the pillow from her roomy's bed and inspecting it with seeing nothing and then quickly running to hers and tossing it over to her roomys side. " He'll wake up with a surprise" Putting the bugless pillow down. Then seeing as Ryan was questioning her on Bianca's nick name. " Cause she is a unique individual that is probably the most confident in herself that can literally say what's on her mind and doesn't feel affected by others. " " It's kind of incredible"

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 12th 2019 19:17

Ian gently sighs then says" I'm not saying there isn't a time for honesty but having no filler just makes one ignorant, and if people come over like they asses it's only natural people will view that way". He pauses for a minute then says" As for confidance do you know the story of laxrus and what happened when he tried to reach the sun"?

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 19:27

* Samantha somewhat smiled some. " Well honestly I think you'd really like my sister" " She's pretty fun and yeah she possesses flair" " But she's fair...." " Me on the other hand.....I was pretty bad in high school and I'm trying to be sort of redeeming myself as I promised my mom if I was good here that I could stick around or else I'll attend some private school" " I really should find a job....." Sort of frowns in saying.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.