Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > City of crime

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Jan 13th 2019 16:05

Luithin_ - Feb 23rd 2019 17:11

(I could recap you, if you would like.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 23rd 2019 18:09

Sammy looks at the man whom aproched him, he looks oddly at Richie "Do I look like a Detective to you?" Sammy asks Richie...

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 24th 2019 00:06

(Richie had walked threw the club to escape the chasing detectives. But the detectives had found the hooker Charles killed earlier.
Varg arrived 3 days late to work and now is working.
Vlad and Vegard where in a ally burning bodies in a dumpster. A man showed up, interrupting them. At this point Vlad had passed out. Vegard drove a knife into the back of the stranger, and into his lung before pouring gasoline on him afire. The male ran down the street when detective Warren tacked him, patted him out, and talked to him. Josey is waiting for the ambulance and the other detectives.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 24th 2019 00:16

Name: James Raspail
Nickname/Code-Name: Billy

Personality: James was not born a killer, but he was made one over years of systematic abuse.
Background: James was born somewhere in California, and was abandoned at birth by his mother, an alcoholic prostitute who originally named her son James, but upon signing his birth certificate incorrectly, spelled the name Jame, and was left unchanged. He killed his first victim at around 14 and has never stopped.

Job: Fashion designer
Criminal: James is a kidnapper, whom keeps his victims (Mostly Woman) alive for a couple days until he gets bored of them and kills them. (Kills them within 3 days. James puts the body's in places where if marked on a map could show you something.

Appearance: Picture

Edited Mar 4th 2019 01:42

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 24th 2019 00:17

Takato runs over and says "The fire truck was right there for one. Two you would have definitely said something if I did since I'm not wearing a jacket." Takato looked around for the fire truck. Unable to hear the sirens anymore he calls them again only to be told they are there but they are not, they were putting a fire out in some alley.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 24th 2019 00:18

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 24th 2019 01:54

Vegard and Vlad fled the scene of the fire until it was put out. After the fire fighters where gone they returned to the burnt dumpster. "Should we re-light it?" Vlad asks watching his brother. "Well we could try but it is soaked." Vegard looked into the dumpster at the burnt bones. Picking up the gasoline Vegard dumps it into the dumpster. The gasoline starts to burn.

Joesy pulls the knife from the man's back and looks at it. The ambulance pulls up and takes the guy to the hospital. "Where is this dumpster fire? This was no accident."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 25th 2019 00:00

James was in the basement of his house that was just outside of the city, and old abandoned looking part of town. He had recently captured his soon to be victim. He keeps her in a pit that is in his basement. Music could be heard playing inside the house...

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 16th 2019 23:58

Sammy let's out a slight chuckle to the strangers response and shakes his head, "May I buy you a drink or something?" Sammy asks Richie as he looks to the doors of the bar and back to Richie.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Mar 17th 2019 01:39

Takato smells something in the air and follows the smell and then he sees a fire and runs towards it. Takato sees two men standing there he reaches for his gun and says "You two step away from the fire and explain what is going on here."

Edited Mar 17th 2019 01:58

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.