Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Feb 13th 2022 17:48

*Heart doesn't answer, instead quietly tucking away her phone and doing her best to avoid eye contact with everyone else at the table. Stripes pulls his hoof away from his friend and shrugs at Dizzy.*

Stripes:At least she tried. I don't think messaging him on social media would do better, right? Everypony can see anything anypony says there.

*He laughs slightly.*

Stripes:That would definitely add fuel to the fire.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 13th 2022 18:44

*Dizzy nods. She looks back down to the table, mainly to the napkin with Lime's number written on it. Looking at it alone seems to trigger a headache, the mare squinting for a moment in pain.*

Dizzy: That it would. Good attempt at least... Uh, on an unrelated note, we should take the napkin with his number on it with us. Too many risky timelines involving that.

Edited Feb 13th 2022 18:44

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 13th 2022 19:22

*Solar looks away from his pancakes and at the napkin.*

Solar:Why would it be-

*He pauses, having a pretty good it what could occur if it's left out.*

Solar:Ooh. Right. We could burn it back at the apartment?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 13th 2022 20:23

*Dizzy winces again, sinking down against the surface of the table.*

Dizzy: Uh... yeah, just... be careful doing so, yeah?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 19th 2022 17:14

Solar:I know, I know. Don't worry.

*Heart glances at Dizzy and mumbles something quietly. Stripes huffs, nudging Heart and saying,-*

Stripes:She can't hear you like that, Heart.

*Rolling her eyes at Stripes, Heart speaks a bit louder.*

Heart:...you need some baby aspirin?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 19th 2022 17:58

Dizzy: The last thing Lime needs right now is a house fire.

*She glances back over to Heart, seeming confused for a moment before shaking her head with realisation crossing her eyes.*

Dizzy: Oh- No, I'm okay. But thanks.

*She manages a small grateful smile at this.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 19th 2022 21:13

*Solar tucks the napkin away into the pouch/wallet holding his bits.*

Solar:It'll be fine. I know of a good way to dispose of it.

*Heart shrugs, still not meeting anyone's gaze. Stripes looks between Dizzy, Solar, and Heart before leaning back in his seat.*

Stripes:So..... Are we just staying here?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 27th 2022 19:18

Dizzy: Uh...? I mean no? Unless you're really boring and want to just hang here.

*She shrugs, her expression seeming unbothered, though the tip of her tail seems to coil and uncoil in irritation beneath the table.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Mar 3rd 2022 16:55

*Stripes only hums at Dizzy's response. Solar glances betweenthe two with an unreadable expression. Cream returns to the table before anythingelse can be said.*

Cream:Hi again! Just dropping back in to check on you folks. Pumpkin has her hooves full at the moment, so I'm here instead. Everything taste good? Anypony need a refill? Anything?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Mar 3rd 2022 19:08

*Dizzy nods quietly, averting her gaze from Stripes to Cream.*

Dizzy: I would ask for a refill but at this time of day probably not a great plan. It's good though. The bread too.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.