Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 17:47

* Samantha looked at him as he'd seemed concern about her. " I'm okay thanks" " What's up?" She'd allow him to come in and she'd sit on her bed. " What's this favor?" Looking at him and then looking over at her roomys bed as it had the pillow with bed bugs and probably Nathaniel got them all over his hair. Biting down on her lip.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 17:49

* Bianca looked her over. " I beg to differ" " But whatever...it's all about confidence of the mind and you have the body so...." " Anyways...yeah let's start heading out to class" Following Tonya out. " I'll pick up my dresses on the way back." Starting to walk down the hallway with her. " This is such a beautiful university"

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 15th 2019 17:49

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 18:00

* Samantha made an odd look at Ryan and scooted further away for the moment. " Okay what was the purpose of taking off your shirt and then stating that and asking if my roomy is here" Looking a bit worried now for the moment.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 18:02

* Bianca laughed at Tonya's comments. " Yeah if they don't...I think they probably have classes in the city" " You wanna check that out for fun?" " I mean I won't take it too seriously, but you could probably pull it off" Stops herself in her tracks. " Wait...I forgot something in my sister's room..." " Hold on I'll be right back." Jogging over and knocking on Sam's door. " Sis....let me in for a sec....I forgot something"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 18:21

* Samantha made an odd look and then quickly opening the door with being relieved to see it was her sister. She'd immediately lunge at her with wrapping her arms around her for a hug. ----- Bianca made an odd look. " Okay...what is your deal?" Lightly moving out of her grasp. Then seeing Ryan in here. " Oh did you two...?" Seeing him fix his shirt. " Wow....really sis?" ----- Samantha darted a look at her. " Hey can't a man and a woman be in a closed room without anything sexual happening?" ------- Bianca raised her brow and made an odd look.

* Samantha sighed. " Okay you made your point.....that would always be an odd situation" " But aside from that...I assure you nothing happened more than he came in to talk" " I'm not sure intentions wise....but there was none of that going on."

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 18:37

* Bianca observed Ryan for the moment. " Uh....you know what" " I don't have time for this" " I'll talk with you later...." " Sis....you might want to just head to class" Turning to look back at Tonya. Rolling her eyes at her roomy. " You are something else...." Making her way down the hallway. ---- Samantha then blinked. " Honestly if you didn't act weird and take off your shirt...." " We probably would be having a different conversation." Heading back into her room and then playing some Michelle Branch song. Slightly singing along and dancing some.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 18:45

* Bianca had made her way back over to Tonya. " Ugh...my roomy is a creep" " Cross him off the list of interests....." " It's now between Alex and Matt" " And why do buff guys have to be so creepy?" Shaking her head before pushing the door opened to heading outside on the way to the building they had left an hour ago. " So after this class we'll go check out the town homes and see if we can spot a good one"

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 15th 2019 18:45

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 20:59

* The beach had to be one of the most beautiful areas on the campus to just glamour at. Mariana was definitely one of those as she'd feel very long black hair that went down to her butt blow around some. Still wearing her green sweat top with a pair of blue jean shorts and now bare foot. Seeing another female head onto the beach as well. " Hey...isn't this one hell of a sight to see?" She felt like she couldn't go lone wolf forever. Starting to strike a conversation with the female. " Oh I'm Mariana....and you are?"

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:08

* Mariana nodded some as the wind blew through her hair. The light breeze definitely balanced the heat and allowing the playing field to be neutral. Upon being receiving the respond greeting and invite to join her. Nodding some. " Sounds good....you are the first person to really acknowledge me" " I think people perceive me as a b*tch here" Bluntly stating while sitting down next to her and folding her legs up while sitting up. " So what are you studying?"

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:15

* Mariana stared forward at the beautifully glistening sun hitting the water and some mild activity of guys showing off without their shirts and playing some sand football. Listening to Jordyn respond casually back to her. " Yeah that's true, but still that's better than me." " My main interactions so far have been with faculty, followed by two guys in a room with one having no shirt and laying down and the other standing next to the bed....I totally spazzed on that." " And then some other guy that I asked for help till his roomy totally c*ck blocked in me trying to get help and maybe a number" Smiling upon that. She had a natural latina accent upon every word that escaped.

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.