Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 13:57

* Bianca headed in the room and listened to her comments about Danny. However to her surprise. His stuff was gone. Did he bail?" Wondering to herself, but decided not to say anything. Holding the dressed with the leather covering. " Okay....sit back and enjoy the show" Making her way into the bathroom and closing the door. Coming out with wearing a sleek orange simplistic european style dress. Posing some. " Whatcha think?"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 14:06

* Bianca nodded some and did a light spin. " These were just original designs....they don't have my infuse that I use for the dresses." " But anyways, let me get to my second one" Checking herself in the long mirror as it meshed with skin complexion and curves naturally. ------ Heading into the bathroom and then changing quickly with coming out in a black/gray stylish thin strapped dress. " This one I found to be pretty stylish anywhere"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 14:23

( @madelainebell....I'm going to actually have you room with Alex....) ( I have to make some changes to the dorm roster )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 14:41

* Bianca smirks some and then walks over to her roomy's bed, but grabs out some febreeze spray from her back pack and then spraying the hell out of his bed. For two reasons. One....Danny was a greaser and even the pillow was stained with his gel or grease stain. Two ...... after the whole incident with the bed bugs in Sam's room. Never a bad thing to be careful. " Well now it's your turn" Plopping down on the bed.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 14:58

* Bianca awaited for Tonya to change into her fashion wear as she'd look around. Yep indeed. It looked like Danny ran for the hills. Must've been him being scarred for life on how they talked in front of Danny about guys like he wasn't even there. It was enough to make any man feel completely demoralized. But then again MBU was rumored to weed out the bad and continue to seed in the good. For all those that didn't end up at MBU couldn't cut it and probably either went to work at some fast food restaurant or were bums at home. ------ As Tonya walked out of the bathroom dolled in her dress. " Oh wow..." " That is a beautiful dress and suits you perfectly" Putting her hands on her hips. " How don't you have a guy by now?" She'd slightly joke around.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 15:12

* Bianca would continue to listen to Tonya and remembering her mention about that one guy she broke it off with as long distance was a bit difficult when there was so much temptation in sight. " Yeah guys sure can be." " Once most hit it...they don't want to quit it" " So whomever said that line is full of sh*t" Looking back at Tonya. " Well duh.....I mean thanks" " Ditto to you"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 15:35

(Brb, getting some lunch)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 16:37

* Bianca would still be dolled in her dress as Tonya had gotten changed. " Well if you wear outfits like that all the time" " I'm sure you would can rack up as many numbers as me or more for that matter" Standing up to let out a stretch. " It does suck to wake up early....but you really want to work as a barista?" She'd walk over to a mirror in the room to see her reflect in the mirror.

Edited Jul 15th 2019 16:38

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 17:34

* Samantha had arrived back from the beach and upon arriving back. A knock was heard at her door. Turning around to face the door and wondering if it was Bianca. Walking over and opening it only to see it was Ryan. " Oh hey....." " What's up?" She'd lean against the door frame. Wondering what he needed. But also looking behind him as if Bianca was there throwing some trick. A slight frown was made followed by a sigh.

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 17:39

* Bianca smirked some. " So let's see.....the options are barista....something else...or stripper?" " Hmmmm" Putting her hand to her chin. " I think option three suits you" " Do you have good dance moves?" A slight laugh escaped her lips. Then looking at the time. " Hey chica, we better get moving to our next class of Modern Design" " Are you ready?" She'd head out of the bathroom in her regular outfit.

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 15th 2019 17:39

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.