Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 21:43

Estelle sighs as Grayson leaves the room and walks to the door slowly not glancing back at Remi. She holds onto the door frame and looks down the hall to see figures towards the end of her vision. She slowly inches out of the room hoping Remi has gotten distracted by something else and walks next to the wall placing her hand on it occasionally when she loses her balance.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 21:49

"I'm fine. You need to not be mad or frustrated about me not needing help. I'm also going back to my room thank you very much." Estelle continues walking and looks back as Remi speaks. "Remi I don't need help!" Estelle walks alongside the wall and makes her way by trying to stand as tall as she can. She wouldn't have her pride falter not for this and not now.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 21:59

Estelle huffs to herself and makes her way to her room and slowly opens the door. Turning to her the other Demons statement she glares. "Its not a matter of love its a matter of pride, I think you of all people would know that much." She closes the door behind her and sighs once she is inside. Walking over to her window she looks out and opens it she takes a long deep breath in and picks up nothing. Frowning Estelle sits down in her window seat and leans agains the wall hanging one of her legs out of and swaying it slightly.

Edited Jun 7th 2017 22:01

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:03

(mephy)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:11

"It's Miss. Estelle, and if you must, come in. Its open." She calls out from her seat on the window as she leans her head back agains the wall and closes her eyes. Her room is decorated with a few obscure posters on the wall, a large bed with black sheets and red blankets, a desk with several books scattered, a wardrobe, and a long mirror. The rest of the room had assorted book shelves and rugs and bean bag chairs along with her window seat tucked into the ledge of the window where she sat. "You're the new Demon?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:12

(yep its night)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:17

"Estelle Hart." She said opening her eyes slowly and looking over at Grimwell. "I'd say its a pleasure to meet you Grimwell, however, I'm not sure right now is the best time to say anything is a pleasure." Estelle sighed as she spoke and placed one of her hands on her forehead. "Why do you need to speak with me?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:18

(well actuallyy as a teen i can say i do not have posters of half naked men on my wall i have a wall tapestry of the sun and moon)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:26

Estelle looked at the seal and raised an eyebrow. "Really... and who created this alliance?" She looked skeptical and as she spoke caught the scent of Remi as well as some humans. Sighing that her friend had already taken up the opportunity and not daring to try and compete for food right now, Estelle slumped back against her wall looking down at her fingers. "Because.. I'd need to know before I make any commitments."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 22:39

Estelle looks out the window and sighs. She places the statue down on her bedroom floor and closes her eyes again. She tries to stay awake but slowly begins falling asleep sitting in her windowsill. She doesn't have the energy to stay awake and soon goes limp, fallen asleep with her bedroom door a crack open half hanging out of the window.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.