Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 20:39

Estelle looks at Grayson and shakes her head. "Not that I know of yet." She smiles faintly and checks her message from Remi. She quickly types out a message. "If you go soft its going to be a long and difficult road breaking you back." She texts back with a smiling laughing face and hits send. Looking back to Grayson she laughs. "Remi thinks she is going soft."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 20:47

Estelle nods and checks Remi's text. "We should go surprise her. I feel bad I haven't seen her in a bit." Estelle says putting her phone in her pocket. "But I'm tired, carry me." Estelle says drooping her eyes and pouting her lower lip as she wraps her arms around Grayson's neck. "Please."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 20:59

Estelle lays her head down on Grayson's shoulder as he carries her towards the dorm wing. "I'm not too sure. I hope we do though. It was a little bit funny." She smiles at the memory and nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck and closes her eyes and resting. "But I don't want to listen to Jason whine and complain today."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 21:22

"Am I too heavy for you? Or am I making you uncomfortable?" She asks while lifting her head up to look at Grayson. "I can walk now, we're inside and close enough." She begins trying to wiggle herself out of his arms without falling to the ground.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 21:33

Standing on her own Estelle smiles slightly and leans against the wall. "Alright. To Remi's room." She walks a few more doors down, not straying to far from the wall but not leaning on it either. She knocks on the door and waits for a response leaning against the wall next to the door. "I wonder if she is even here."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 21:52

"I hope not, she is much too good for him if he hasn't made a move yet and he still has that attitude." Estelle says before sliding down against the wall to sit on the ground. "I will wait here until she comes back. Even! Even if.. it means staying here all night!" She waves her hand in the air pointing a finger to the ceiling before stomping one of her feet on the floor. "I have put the foot down on it!"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 23:08

"Waiting for you of course!" Estelle says as she puts her hands behind her and slowly lifts herself off the ground. She moved her hands up against the wall in order to pull herself up and leans sideways towards the wall a bit. "You went to shower?" Estelle says smelling the soap on Remi.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 07:27

Estelle lets Grayson walk her inside and moves to Remi's bed once they're in the room. She sits down slowly to make sure it seems as though she is perfectly fine. Pushing herself backwards on the bed so she can lean against the wall and sit she wiggles backwards. "I fed just the other week. I'm fine, I don't need anything brought to me. I can wait."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 12:31

"I don't need you to!" Estelle says as she begins to move closer to the edge of the bed to stand up. "I am fine. We are all fine. Nobody needs to get anything and I don't need to stay put!"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 17:58

"Because! I never need hepp and I'm not going to start needing help now!" Estelle says as she stands up and raises her voice. She crosses her arms over her chest before taking a deep breath. "I don't want to start needing help now or anytime soon."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.