Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 07:33

Estelle smiles a bit when Grayson mentions that meeting her was his favorite memory. "Well when you met me I was being a bitch with Remi but, I liked meeting you too." Smiling she begins to think of her own favorite memory. She didn't have any outstanding ones from her childhood but she knows that when she got to the academy, even though she despised it, she did really enjoy meeting Remi. She had never had a friend before her. "Don't take offense, but my favorite memory is meeting Remi, she is the first actual friend I've ever had. My parents didn't really let me go out and be with other kids when I was younger so, a friend was nice."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 15:33

(remi is her bestie ofc she would love that memory)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 15:35

Estelle smiles nodding, grateful that he didn't get too offended that her favorite memory wasn't meeting him, even though it was a close second. She twiddled her thumbs while thinking of another question and turned her head up to look at Grayson, "Why don't you want to talk about your past?" She asks with an innocent look in her eyes as she speaks. It's clear that she doesn't expect him to tell her his life story but she just wants to know whats so bad about it.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 22:28

"What could you have done thats so bad.. we're Demons after all. Not the most glorified Branch of them all..." She says speaking slowly looking at Grayson and drawing out her words. She examined his face as she spoke and frowned at his expression. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me though. I don't expect an answer if you don't want to talk about it." She smiles and gives him a quick kiss. "It doesn't matter because now you're here."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 22:35

Estelle smiles slightly into their kiss as he pulls her closer. She moves herself t straddle him and places her arms around his neck. She continues their kiss as she begins to move one of her hands up his neck into his hair. After a bit she pulls back and leans her forehead against Grayson's. "I'll be ready for you to tell me someday, frowned upon by Demon's or not. I'll listen."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 5th 2017 22:50

Estelle smiles and moves her free hand onto his cheek before kissing him again. "Whats your least favorite thing about new people you meet?" She asks after she pulls away from him again. She stays seated on his lap as she continues to ask him questions though, not inclined to move away.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 17:59

Estelle pauses for a moment and thinks, "Their demeanor. If you have a bad demeanor then why should I bother to find out how much worse you are underneath all of the first impression behavior." She says waving one of her hands in the air as she speaks. "How long have we been out here?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 18:28

Estelle shrugs and looks at him. "Just curious I guess." She says before giving him a kiss on a cheek. "Not that I mind being out here, its peaceful. Mostly away from all of those crazy wolves." She pretends to shiver as though they make her incredibly uncomfortable, not that the thought was too far fetched.

(that pun was not intended but nonetheless beautiful)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 18:36

Estelle nods, "They are very weird. Did you know Jason calls me Casper and Remi is Dracula? I'm not even a ghost! Casper is a ghost! I'm a Demon!" She says mimicking an exasperated expression even though she finds it more humorous than frustrating.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 6th 2017 19:00

Estelle looks away from Grayson and checks her phone to see a message from Remi. Typing out a message she is a bit shocked seeing as she didn't notice she got any other messages from Remi. "Sorry! I didn't see your other message, whats up?" She hits send before placing her phone on her side next to her.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.