Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 13:37

Estelle nods and gives Grayson a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, if you say so." She looks outside and smiles at the weather even thought it isn't the best. "What were they reacting like?" She rose an eyebrow curiously as she turned to Grayson after looking out her window at the forest.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 13:49

Estelle nods in agreement when he says it was probably Remi and Jason fighting again. "She should just stop trying with that one at this rate. I would have killed him by now." She laughs slightly and moves her fingers along Grayson's neck slowly working their way up into his hair keeping her content as they speak.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 14:06

Estelle shrugs as Grayson gives an answer and continues to runs her fingers through his hair. Sliding herself closer to him she places her other hand on his shoulder and rests it as she continues. "Sounds time consuming and like wasting energy." She says in a soft and mellow voice.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 14:12

Estelle leans herself closer and places her forehead against Grayson's, "Probably." She says softly before kissing him for a moment and pulling back. She smiles before kissing him again briefly and continues running her fingers through his hair.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 14:18

Estelle smiles and leans her head on his shoulder and stares out through the window at the forest. "Thank you for sitting here with me." She says as she takes her hand that was on his shoulder and places it on his arm now that her head occupies the space.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 14:50

(Yeah lemme do that)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 14:51

Estelle stretches and yawns, "I'm tired. I think I'm going to get some sleep." She pulled herself back from Grayson and rubbed her eyes. Standing up from the windowsill she walked over to her bed and curled herself up. "You can stay, or go, it doesn't matter." She said yawning as she began pulling her blanket up. "Just, close the door on your way out if you go."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 9th 2017 20:26

(Everybody is so dead today on all the RP's I'm in wow)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 10th 2017 19:50

(I'll be fully on a bit later but tbh I just wanna know where Tayrn is)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 11th 2017 21:02

(She's been missing for a couple days :/)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.