Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jul 3rd 2017 19:04

"Well what kind of movies do you like then?" Coraline asked moving closer to Alexis and leaning into her side while holding her hand. "We can see something that you want to see, love."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 3rd 2017 19:19

"I uhm.. okay!" Coralline said in a shaky voice giving Alexis a weak smile. "We'll go see that then," she said squeezing Alexis's hand gently.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 3rd 2017 19:25

"No no, it's alright I'm fine with it, okay? You really like the series so we'll go see it," Coralind said with a small smile tugging her forwards to go get tickets for the horror movie she wants to see.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 3rd 2017 19:36

"No it's fine! We can see it, that's fine alright?" She said smiling at Alexis and giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Okay?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:24

Estelle looked over at her phone as she sat at her desk doing work and texted Grayson. "Just finishing up homework, want to come by?" She sent out her text quickly and placed her phone back down and continued jotting down the answers to her assignment.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:32

Estelle picks up her phone as she hears the knocking and walks over to the door checking the text. She opens her door and is surprised to see Grayson there. "Forget about soon you could of just said, be there now!" She said smiling and kissing Grayson's cheek before moving out of the doorway for him to come in.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:38

(oh oops!)

Estelle shrugged. "They were fine," she said as she closed the door and looked back down at her phone going through Remi's messages. "Come to my room and we'll discuss then," she sent out before looking back to Grayson. "Just boring."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:43

"Mm I like the sound of that history," she said smiling and going over to sit down next to Grayson and moved her legs to rest over his lap as she laid down. "It's much more interesting to me personally."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:48

"Come inn!" She hollered hearing the knock and sat up sitting next to Grayson with her legs slung over his lap. She smiled seeing Remi enter. "Remi darling! You've discussed the hybrid option you say?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jul 5th 2017 22:48

(na just mostly demons and vampires do but any of the races can or they dont have to like some demons and vamps get their food from dying humans and whatnot)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.