Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 23:16

Estelle hears bickering in the hallway and doesn't wait for an answer from Grayson before peaking out to see Jason yelling and Remi standing outside her door. "What is going on? Why are you yelling at my friend?" Estelle says seriously as she yells down the hall.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 23:25

Estelle glances back at Grayson from her doorway trying not to laugh. "Of course of course that's why." She said before turning back out into the hallway. "Call her a bitch one more time and I'll make sure you little wolf are mounted about the school fireplace." Estelle says as she still hovers in the doorway to her room. She quickly turns and slams the door behind her too frustrated to even try expressing her anger but also too tired to bicker. Walking over she sits down on her bed before lying back and placing her arm around Grayson's neck to pull him down with her. "As for not wanting to be alone or without you, it's a little bit of both." She says smiling softly laying her head down on her pillow. Her eyes slowly drift close as she speaks falling asleep.

(I have to sleep but I'll be on tomorrow guys!)

Edited Jun 1st 2017 23:28

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 2nd 2017 17:59

Estelle had woken up earlier and made her way to her classes as they droned through the day. Throughout the day she had heard chatter of another Demon arriving at the school and was pleasantly surprised when they were confirmed by a secretary in one of the offices. Getting the new Demon's room number she wandered down the halls eager to greet herself and hopefully include this Demon into her little clique she seemed to be forming.

Finding the room finally, Estelle knocked on the door and waited. She crumpled the paper with the room number and slid it into her bag. Adjusting her red shirt and black sweater that matched nicely with it Estelle looked down at her ankle high boots with a bit of a heel on them. Nodding at her appearance she brushed a piece of her hair back and waited patiently.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 3rd 2017 10:39

(Always accepting new people! @DracoBlackshock )

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 3rd 2017 22:30

Estelle sat in her room tying several knots in a piece of string she had laying around. Finding it rather amusing for no particular reason Estelle continued to tie knots. She wasn't feeling like conversing with many other people for the time being just minding her own business for once keeping herself tucked away.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 09:26

Estelle picked up her phone and smiled to see the message was from Grayson. 'My day has been good, how about yours? Also did you hear there is another Demon in school now?' She sent her message before placing her phone back down and fumbling with the string again.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 12:43

Estelle picks up her phone and stands up from her desk as she glances at the message. Putting her phone in her pocket she slides on a sweater and checks her outfit in the mirror and brushes her hair back. Her jeans and crop top look in order as she nods to herself before leaving her room. She takes her phone out again and responds to Grayson, 'I haven't met them, but I've heard he was being a show off in his entrance to the school. A stone horse drawn carriage and everything.' She hits send to respond as she reaches the window at the end of the hall. Swinging her legs out she drops to the ground and strolls around the school.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 20:46

Estelle texts back Grayson, 'I don't think I'd be able to either. Even though I am a bit arrogant and know we're the superior race... acting superior amongst ourselves. I don't think I can do that.' She hits send and eventually sits down in the grass near the school curling her knees up to her chest. She stares off at the sky in a silent and peaceful moment.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 21:37

Looking over at Grayson, she smiled. "Why thank you." She smiles taking the flower and smells it. "It's lovely." She speaks with a smile and gestures for Grayson to sit. "And he is another kind of arrogant as far as I'm concerned." She holds the flower in her lap as she speaks. "I don't think Remi would be too fond of him, then again, she does like Jason and he is a whole other type of arrogant as well."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 21:43

Estelle nods. "It is a very boring day, nothing much has happened. And I'm getting rather tired. I haven't fed in the past few days, have you?" She asks looking over at Grayson. It is clear that her statement is true, the look behind her eyes is very blank, tired, and emotionless. "Also, hopefully he is as cruel and twisted, otherwise things will stay boring." She laughs softly at her own statement before leaning her head on Grayson's shoulder.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.