Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 21:53

"I can assure you if her isn't cruel it will be extremely annoying. I don't need somebody who has the personality of a wolf around me." Estelle laughed as she spoke and placed her hand on her stomach. "And we should go feed, but I haven't sensed a human nearby in days, and I don't think I can make it very far off of campus to go hunt for food..." She looked down at the grass as she spoke and twirled the flower between her fingers.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:07

Estelle shakes her head as she pulls back away from Grayson to sit up and face him again. "No... its fine. I can wait, I'll just be a bit sluggish until I get some food." She smiles faintly before leaning her head back on his shoulder. "Thank you though, I just don't want to tire you out too."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:15

Estelle gets a little jealous as he says he will lure back some human girls that find him attractive. "Saying I shouldn't get jealous doesn't just not make me jealous." She crosses her arms looking at him as he smiles after making that statement. "I could easily just lure back some human boys over here, I'm sure they would be expecting something very different than their untimely death." She quips back looking at Grayson as she speaks, she has a faint smile as she makes her statement.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:24

Estelle crosses her arms before deciding not to respond. She put her head down on Grayson's shoulder, upset that she didn't provoke the same reaction she had with his statement. She held the flower in her hand still and smiled very slightly as he mentioned the attracting men portion. "That won't be necessary, I can just wait."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:33

"No.. its alright. I don't need help. And I don't want you to exhaust yourself." Estelle said and she sat up, slouching over as she criss crossed her legs and turned to look at Grayson. "Using your powers will make you tired." She said placing a hand on his leg as she spoke to make sure he wouldn't use his powers. "So, please, don't." She managed a half hearted smile. "I don't need help... I can go another week or so. I'll be fine."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:39

"Then I kill Jason because he doesn't seem to want to just tell Remi he likes her." Estelle says laughing a bit. Its clear she wouldn't actually kill Jason because it would crush Remi, however, joking about it was funny, to her at least. She watched Grayson rub his temples and reached over kissing him on the cheek. "Food will turn up."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:50

Estelle smiled softly but found herself thinking back to how he mentioned using his powers to lure a girl for her to feed off of. She bit her lip thinking about it he had done something similar to her. She shook her head knowing that she did really like him, but felt the doubt consuming her. "Grayson... did- I.. I'm just curious. Did.. did you ever use your powers on me? Not emotion reading but..manipulating..?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 22:58

Estelle shook her head after being reassured. "No, I was just curious." She says giving a half smile before kissing his cheek again. "It was only curiousity. You know how Demon's just speculate all too often." She smiles again shrugging off the situation.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 23:05

Estelle shrugs as she slowly makes her way closer to Grayson and cuddles up next to him. "I'm not sure. We could take this time to ask each other more questions. Like, when's your birthday?" Estelle asks as she makes herself comfortable up against Grayson's side.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 4th 2017 23:12

"January 10th." She says as she stares out in the distance. She cozys up to Grayson as he wraps his arm around her and she closes her eyes a bit as her body relaxes. "Favorite memory?" She says as she continues asking her questions. She couldn't help it but she just wanted to know every detail of his life as much as he tried to keep his answers vague.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.