Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 23:30

Estelle slouches over and looks at the two nearly dead and takes in their scent. "Did you catch them right before they were about to do something I'd rather not discuss?" She asked as she slumped down from her seat on the window where Remi had pulled her in. Estelle looks over at the girl and decides to take her soul. Bending down on her knees she looks at the girl and closes her eyes not wanting to look her in the eye while she did this. She wasn't in the mood to watch the life leave her. Taking in a deep breath Estelle begins pulling out the girls soul and the girls skin goes paler than it was with just the blood drained. Estelle suddenly seems much more rejuvenated and awake as the soul enters her. "Thank you..." she mumbles softly without looking up.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 23:40

Estelle shakes her head as Remi sits down by her. "I have to save one for Grayson. He hasn't fed either." She places her head down on Remi's shoulder and looks over at her open door. Taking a moment she flicks her wrist and a spirit closes and locks the door for her. "It's good to have energy to be lazy now." Estelle says laughing slightly.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 23:41

(I am awake for a bit longer)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 7th 2017 23:50

"And how did you feel?" Estelle asked, sounding a bit like a therapist but it was clear that she meant to get an answer based off of what she said. "Do you like him Remi?" She asked honestly as her friend rested her head on hers. "Do you even mind smelling him?"

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 08:15

"Well, I think since you don't know, just make a move. Since he obviously won't anytime soon, you make a move and if you feel anything other than the feeling you get when you pick up hid scent... well you probably like him." Estelle said as she rested with her friend. She saw the partially living body twitch and she sighed closing her eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 13:04

"Like, go up to him. Tell him you like him. Tell him you need an answer and not some cryptic one and then you'll know." Estelle says as she reaches for her phone. She pulls it out of her pocket and texts Grayson. 'Come to my room please.' She hits send and places it on the floor next to her and Remi. "And if he can't give you an answer then he isn't worth the time."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 13:45

"Come in." Estelle says as she stays in her spot with Remi. The guys body lays almost lifeless on her floor and Estelle gestures to it. "Dinner is served." She closes her eyes and relaxes waiting for Grayson to eat so she can get the bodies out of her room rather sooner than later.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 14:01

"Because you're hungry too. Now eat please." Estelle gestures for him to go on and opens one of her eyes to see if he is going to eat. "And if you don't I'm going to have to let Remi finish him off but I don't think he wants that pain in the last few moments of his life."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 14:37

"Better now?" Estelle asks as she seeds him sigh and the boys body stop moving. She wacthes the shadows take the bodies out into the forest and makes a mental note to herself that she can use their corpses for her army now. "I'll have to remember to send my zombies out to go collect them at some point."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 8th 2017 15:00

"I feel fine." Estelle says as she lifts her head from its place on Remi's shoulder. "I've been better, I've been worse." She shrugs and brushes her hair back away from her face. "How do you feel?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.