Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 11th 2018 13:32

Amu spooned another bite of food into her mouth as she calculated, swallowing before giving a small shrug. "Little less than a year now. I think maybe a quarter or two left until I have all the credits I need to graduate." She gave him a raised eyebrow, "Why?"

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 22nd 2018 10:47

"Just wondering," he answered, stuffing some food in his mouth before his stomach could complain anymore than it was. He wasn't about to tell her that he wanted her to move in just yet. They had only just passed a year of being together so he would wait until more time passed so they were sure they were ready for that.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 22nd 2018 14:05

Amu didn't question any further, finishing the meal he prepared for her. She had been wondering about the future or whatever that would be for them. Though it was only a passing thought in itself, Amu just wanted to enjoy the now rather than worry about what could happen. That just didn't seem like a good mindset anyhow and she was happily content with how things were. Not really greedy for anything to speed up between them given how much progress they had made in only a year.

"Thanks again for the food. Only fair I do the dishes." Amu offered, standing with plate in hand. She missed this type of interaction, she'd always cleaned up after her brother and family back when she was home. It was nice but in a subtlety different way that she couldn't quiet place just yet.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 29th 2018 11:44

"If that is what you want to do," he responded. Dating her for a year taught him better than to argue about these little things with her seeing as in the end it would end up pointless and a waste of time. Finishing up his own meal, he got up and placed his place next to the sink for her before kissing her cheek. Before he could do anything else though, the apartment phone began to ring, making him raise a brow. "Who could that be," he mused, walking over to the phone before answering it. "Hello?"

There was a pause as his smile fell from his face. Why did this have to happen, right after he told Amu about his past. Or at least, a fraction of his past. "How did you get this number? Why are you calling me?" He asked, leaning against the wall. Ivy, his twin sister, called him for the first time in years. This was surely the strangest thing that's happened to him lately. He glanced at his girlfriend from where he stood and swallowed thickly as his sister spoke to him.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 29th 2018 12:53

Amu cast him a glance over her shoulder, she couldn't help listening in as he was close by. She turned the faucet on and started scrubbing as his expression darkened. It wasn't really her business but it looked as if he was, she couldn't quiet place his emotion. Worried? Angry? Distressed?

Amu set one plate to the side so she could dry it later and quickly started washing the next. She forced herself to hum, drowning out any response the other end of the line was saying.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Feb 1st 2018 08:45

Ivan was on the phone for a few minutes, occasionally responding to his sister before saying goodbye and hanging up. Taking a breath, he walked over to Amu and wrapped his arms around her waist. “That was my twin sister,” he said softly, rocking side to side a little bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 1st 2018 20:00

"Oh," was all she commented as she turned the faucet off. Amu turned around to face him as she dried her hands on the small hand towel she'd picked up from the counter. She wasn't too concerned about his sister, the two had never met before and she'd heard very little of what happened between them.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Feb 8th 2018 05:23

"She wants to meet up sometime soon since she's heading this way for a job interview. I /think/ she may need a place to stay so I was wondering if you wanted to meet her," he said with a small sigh, nuzzling into her neck. "If you want, I'll even tell you a little more about the two of us before you do," he added, wanting her to be comfortable with it if she decided she would like to meet his twin.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 8th 2018 17:16

"You know I'm not too concerned about her. I'd be happy to meet her." Amu replied softly, letting her hand caress the side of his head. After all she knew this was probably harder on him having her meet his family from the glimpse into his past. "That reminds me, I'm meeting with my brother later today. We haven't talked much since her started his first year in college but you're welcome to tag along if you want to meet him." She shrugged, "It would only be fitting though I don't know how well he'd take to my boyfriend."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Feb 15th 2018 03:48

((Hey, I’ve been thinking about it and maybe we should restart this or something? I dunno. I can’t tell if I’m bored of the story line or if I just can’t be bothered replying much lately))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.