Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Mar 7th 2018 06:27

Timothy let out a groan as he was brought inside, barely able to hold himself up at this rate. He knew that he was digging his own grave by coming here but this was the only place he knew he would be safe and would actually get some help. He shivered lightly from the cold water that soaked his clothes and the cold sweat that covered his skin.

When he was finally able to sit down, he clutched his side tighter, blood seeping through his fingers. Looking up at the woman before him, he gave a pained smile, trying to not look completely pathetic. "Thanks for the help toots. I was a little worried I had the wrong place," he claimed with a chuckle, only to wince in pain.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 7th 2018 10:18

“Who told you about me?” Via said, crouching down to his eye level so she could scrutinize him more closely. How much he knew about her enough for him to come to her door in this state spiked her wariness. Not many people knew about where she lived, she wasn’t about to trust every word that left his mouth but she needed answers.

As she waited for a response, her eyes left his face and travelled to his side. Via tentatively reached over to inspect his wound, moving his hands so she could see what she was dealing with. Though she was cautious that he might not even be hurt at all. It wouldn’t surprise her that he faked this scene to lower her guard but she couldn’t see the logic in that. He wouldn’t have anything to gain expect information he already knew. Still, she had to asses the wound in order to know for sure if he was in any real danger of dying in her home.

Edited Mar 8th 2018 10:32

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 8th 2018 07:10

"It's not secret that you're the one looking for us," he claimed with a small hiss at having his hand pulled away from one of his few major wounds. A large tear in his shirt was revealed, showing off a deep stab wound in his side, oozing out thick blood. It wasn't bleeding as quickly as it was before but it was still bleeding a lot and he was growing paler by the minute. "So no one told me about you. I tracked you down myself and prayed this was the right place..." he finished, shutting his eyes as his head began to throb worse, the wound on his head already giving him a massive headache. Stab wound to the side and arm, blunt object to the head and, only known to him, attempt at drowning him. All caused by his twin brother.

He had no idea about what she was capable of or anything, just knowing that as a cop, she would surely have to help him. His only problem would be her calling an ambulance. He knew for a fact that if he was here and she helped him on her own, he could get away without having to do jail time. However, at a hospital, there would be cops everywhere to ensure he wouldn't run off.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 8th 2018 10:28

Via nodded her head absently, more conserned on controlling the damage and saving his life. Though she had to ask, "Why me?" He could have gone to her assigned partner or even the chief. It was true she was the one who'd spent most of the time on the case but she couldn't understand her out of the others on the force.Via sighed, “This is gonna hurt but I need you to keep quiet. Unless you want to wake my neighbor who will gladly call the police about a disturbance and your plan of getting out of here with no strings attached will become sh*t.” She left his side, entering her kitchen which was to the left of where she’d left him. Her home wasn’t big, two bedroom with one bathroom and a connected living and kitchen space was all she needed to feel at home. Via scrubbed her hands with soap though she was sure the wound might as well already be infected.

It wasn’t a complete secret that she was a Med student before, however she couldn’t afford to pay for her education any longer in which she started work at the academy. Via would save lives another way but a part of her still yearned for the things she didn’t get to experience. Finishing up, she returned to his side. “I have to probe inside your would so I know if anything inside is torn or damaged to. If your lucky, I can just sow you up and you can get the hell out of my house.” She didn’t wait for an answer, nor did she let the clear signs of blunt force trauma indicated on his temple make her want to keep him longer. Via already ruled out turning him in, especially is she helped him. He could use it against her in court and make her an accomplice though that didn’t stop the idea to occur to her instead of helping him.

He was right though, she wasn’t going to let him die. Via gently and gingerly felt his stab would in his side. Praying whatever did this didn’t cause major internal damage that was beyond her skill level.

Edited Mar 8th 2018 23:13

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 10th 2018 19:28

Timothy let out a low groan of pain the moment she began to probe around in his wound, gritting his teeth and shutting his eyes tightly. “Jesus Christ,” he growled through his teeth, kind of wanting to just die so he didn’t have to go through the now. The male had been shoved into a swimming pool so it was bad enough that he had chlorine soak his wound before coming here.

The thief was beginning to get black spots in his vision, more than likely from the blunt force trauma to the head and with that and the intense pain in the rest of his body, followed by his exhaustion, he blacked out, slumping a little where he sat to indicate that he was out for the moment.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 10th 2018 19:48

She noticed his head slack, he should be grateful that he was out for the moment. From what she could feel, the blade missed his vital organs which meant she had one less thing to worry about. She paused for a moment, leaning forward she could make out the smell of chlorine. It would explain why he was soaked, perhaps he jumped in a pool to escape or something along those lines. "That's good..." Via said to herself, "Don't have to clean the wound. Antibiotics will do.."

Seizing the moment, she left his side in a semi-hurry to her bathroom. She'd had her own fair share of bruises and cuts to deal with and had the supplies. Pulling out what she thought she'd need; bandages, pain killers, antibiotics, and some towels. She grabbed her sewing kit, it was her mothers but Via never used it for its sole purpose. Upon returning, she removed his blood and water soaked shirt which wasn't too difficult given he was out. Without wasting much time, she hastily dried what she could, leaving the a dry towel around his shoulders for warmth.

"Ok..this is easy, just gotta close him up." Via let out a breath and started to stitch. After 30 minutes or so she leaned back to admire her handiwork. She'd closed him up and applied the bandages around them so they wouldn't come undone. It had taken some time to move his unconscious body to her beat up couch but there he lay covered in blankets. Via sat across from him, still having a hard time believing that he was here in her home.

Edited Mar 10th 2018 20:02

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 10th 2018 19:56

Tim was out for a good hour at the least, chest rising a falling steadily instead of shakily when he first arrived and unknown to him or his saviour at the moment, his twin was roaming the streets outside, trying to find him. Having not found him face down in the pool where he left him, Thomas knew full well that he was alive.

When Timothy finally woke up, the first thing he did was try to sit up, only to hiss out in pain when his wound made its presence known once again. Being more careful this time, he looked down at his shirtless form, the blankets over him falling onto his lap. He gently ran his fingers over the bandages, assuming that everything must have gone well before he began to look around for the cop he had run to.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 10th 2018 20:09

"Talk." Via said firmly once his eyes met hers, she'd changed out of her clothes since they got bloody as she cleaned up as best she could. "Why did you come to me?" She crossed her arms over her chest, obviously not amused to having one of the world's top criminals sitting comfortably in her home. Via itched for him to give her a reason to drag him out right now but instead sat calmly, clearly determined to get some answers from him while she could.

The only known information about Tim that she knew was that he only followed his brother though from recent events, the two seemed to have separated for reasons unknown. That and numerous reporters have stated that Timothy was the lesser threat than his twin.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 11th 2018 00:54

Tim let out a small huff, rolling his neck slowly, letting it crack a couple times before looking at the female again. "God, I only just woke up, don't rush me," he grumbled, carefully rubbing his neck. "I came to you because I knew you were on our case, meaning you would at least know a little about me and you're the only cop in the neighbourhood that I know lives on this street," he answered with a deep sigh.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to help me or not. In the dark I couldn't even tell if this was the right place. I just prayed and knocked," he added before laying back down. "Next question?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 11th 2018 03:27

Via's expression didn't change, unamused by his condition he was alive and, to her dismay, being an ass. "Why and who did this to you?" She gave him a smile that didn't reach her eyes and scoffed, "I know you think you're hot sh*t but someone really wanted you dead." She got up from her spot across from him, pushing a glass of water and the bottle of painkillers towards him, she'd set them out earlier for when he did wake up. The side of his head already bruising where someone bashed his skull in, it looked painful.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.