Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 7th 2018 06:40

When he mentioned breakfast, she hadn't realized that she was pretty hungry. Probably due to the fact of her and Ivan's workout during the night. "Yes please. I'm starving." Amu slipped out of bed, scratching her head a little as she scanned the floor for her discarded clothes. Finding most of her clothing with relative ease, though she had to walk a bit to collect them.

Amu fastened her bra before walking around the bed to find her panties. "Are you offering to cook?" She asked, turning to look at him with a slightly raised brow. Her guess was that she shouldn't dwell on the subject anymore than she needed to

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 7th 2018 06:58

"Yeah, I am," he answered with a nod and a light smirk. "Come out when you're ready," he said, grabbing some track pants as he headed out of the room. He put them on as he made his way to the kitchen and let out a deep sigh as he looked through the fridge. It was crazy to think he had finally grown the balls to tell her what got him thrown in jail and his chest was still tight from the fear of her walking out on him. The fear wasn't as big now, seeing as she seemed okay for the most part now but it would no doubt remain for a week or so longer, until he felt that it wouldn't hit her like a tonne of bricks, causing her to up and leave.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 7th 2018 07:07

Amu finished getting dressed, she hadn't bothered to try and put on her dress from last night. Instead she complied with Ivan's discarded shirt, which covered most of her bare skin once she buttoned it up. She lifted her arms up over her head in a lazy stretch as she entered the kitchen. Odd to see Ivan in the kitchen, she leaned against the nearby counter to watch him.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 7th 2018 07:21

Ivan was no chef but he had taught himself enough to be pretty decent at cooking himself breakfast and dinner. It beat living off of cheap take out. He hadn't noticed her come in at first, his back to her as he began to cook some bacon, eggs and toast. When he turned around to grab the bread for the toast, he saw her and flashed her a smile, almost as if nothing happened before, before grabbing the loaf and chucking some slices in the toaster. "How do you like your eggs?" he asked, this being the first time he has actually cooked for her since they usually went out to get any meal they had together.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 7th 2018 08:25

Amu returned the smile though it was a tad forced, "Over-Easy." It was harder than she not thought to go over what she heard from Ivan. The more she watched him however, settled her nerves as he kept showing the sides of himself that she loved. "It smells really good," Amu complimented as she walked over to peer around him.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 7th 2018 09:57

"I'm no chef but I try my best. Thanks," he said softly, cracking a couple eggs over the pan to begin cooking them while the first lot of bacon continued to cook. He forced any and all worries out of his mind other than a worry that refused to go away like the woman that was causing it. Toka. If she was to find out what he had told Amu, that could possibly be it. She disliked him enough so if she found out he killed people, he doubted it would end happily.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 7th 2018 10:07

Amu snaked her arms around Ivan's waist, embracing him gently, her lips running over his scar at his shoulder. "Only thing you're missing is an apron. You can't be a chef without one." She herself wasn't the best cook, her younger brother on the other hand would always cook for her family. It always irked her how he seemed to be so good at a lot of things at a young age.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 8th 2018 02:35

"But then I'd be covering by sexy body and I can't have that now can I?" he asked with a grin, glancing at her a little before focusing on the food again. It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders and he felt great for the most part. Not too long after that, he was putting the first lot of food onto a plate before putting it off to the side to start on the next lot. "There you go. Hope you like it."

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 8th 2018 02:53

"Thank you," Amu kissed his cheek as she passed him, taking the plate of food with her. She examined it briefly as she moved to the kitchen table where she could sit. Lifting her fork, she placed the eggs in her mouth and chewed thoughtfully. Amu swallowed before letting out a happy sigh, "I could get used to having breakfast here. These are good." She lifted a piece of bacon and ate it, it wasn't hard to imagine that this how it would be if they were living together. However, Amu wasn't sure if that was moving this too fast. Maybe later on perhaps, it gave her something to look forward to.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 11th 2018 12:26

Ivan smiled at the comment and hummed lightly in response, soon coming to sit with her with his own food on a plate. “When do you finish your studies exactly Amu?” He asked, her comment making the thought of moving in together come up. Maybe she could move into his apartment when she finished. It wasn’t too big of a move and she would still be able to get to work easily. Plus, the company on rainy days would be really nice.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.