Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Apr 14th 2018 12:31

“You just need the right person to show you the ropes on how to have fun without f***ing up. Once you’ve found that person, you’re pretty much set for life,” he explained, waving his hand around a little. “But you know, being naive isn’t always that bad. It’s before you ever realised that the world is a cruel cruel place, full of people like me and worse.”

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 16th 2018 00:59

She shrugged, "He was a good person. Is." Via corrected as she sat back down in front of him. "Just wasn't the right one for me. Was good while it lasted." She crossed her arms over her chest as she observed him, a smile playing on her lips as she found it a little difficult now to picture him being cruel. There were a lot of worse things than a runaway thief, especially in her line of work.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Apr 16th 2018 03:51

“If you say so. Hey, do you have anything to eat? I think I can keep it down,” he said, standing up and beginning to walk around a little, needing to stretch his legs again but to also make sure movement wouldn’t make him chuck again. Luckily, nothing seemed to be wrong aside from a slight wobble to his step.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 16th 2018 04:23

"Don't be saying that and then end up throwing up in my house again." Via said with a sigh, gesturing to her kitchen. She couldn't remember what exactly she had but her partner always made a habit of keeping her place stocked with food on the occasion they crashed at her place when they were working on cases together. "I'm sure you can find something in the fridge, I just don't want to see it after you've eaten it."

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, noting the new message. 'Via you finish looking at that new file yet? I'm want to come over to look it over with this new lead that came in this morning. Anytime you free today that I can stop by?' Via rubbed the back her necks she thought of a reply. There was no way they come here and risk seeing Tim. 'My place is no good. I'll go over to your place.' She hated making the trip but it was better than nothing. "Hey later tonight I have plans. So you better eating then sleep. The sooner you're better the sooner you can leave."

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Apr 16th 2018 06:38

“I have the slightest feeling that you’re not very fond of me,” Tim teased as he walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and beginning to look for something to snack on. When he head the last bit though, he tensed and a rather large shudder ran down his spine. Leave? When his brother was out there?! What about the deal they made?

Popping his head out of the kitchen, he rose a brow, trying to hide his nerves. “What about our deal? Don’t you want help finding Thomas?” He asked, clenching his fists out of sight.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 16th 2018 11:34

“Why on Earth would you think that? You forget who I am and who you are or something? Maybe you really do have a concussion,” Via called after him. When his head reappeared from around the corner, she rolled her eyes. “Relax I remember our deal. I meant leave my house once you are healed and into a safe house.” Via tilted her head to the side, meeting his gaze coolly, “It’s not exactly ideal to be sleeping with a criminal in my house. That and it’s much safer than this place if what you’re worried about is him finding you.” Via shrugged, “More police guarding you and the location being hidden. You’ve got that to look forward to. So just get better so the bastard can be caught.”

Edited Apr 16th 2018 13:34

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 23rd 2018 13:45

(Bump)

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - May 2nd 2018 04:55

Timothy visibly relaxed and let out a small sigh before nodding his head and backing back into the kitchen to get back to finding food to chow down on. “Can I ask where you’re going? Or at least, when you’ll be back?” He asked, coming back out with something to eat, carefully sitting himself down so he could relax again

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - May 2nd 2018 06:32

“What are you? My husband?” Via scoffed, “I don’t have to tell you anything you don’t need to know.” She was quiet for a moment but guessed after what he went through, he didn’t want to be left alone with his brother still on the loose. Via sighed, “I’ll be leaving around 6 but I only plan to be gone for two hours at the most. So uh, 8?”

It was weird, talking to him like he wasn’t a world class thief and infamous criminal. Via reminded herself that as normal as he seemed, how venerable, she couldn’t let herself forget who he really was behind his mask. “You can last two hours without me. I trust you won’t even notice I’m gone.”

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - May 24th 2018 03:58

Timothy rolled his eyes at her retort before biting into what he had gotten from the fridge. When she did give him an answer however, he gave a small smile and nodded his head. "Alrighty, 8." He did find it a little odd himself, talking to a cop that he knew for a fact had been put on his case, but he didn't really have much more of a choice did he? He needed her to stay alive- at least until he was able to get the hell out of there and, if he is lucky enough, reach London. That would be his best bet at getting some time to think of a proper plan.

He planned on escaping to London, simply because he knew that Thomas would be hard to catch. If they couldn't get him within a certain amount of time, he would have no choice but to get the hell out of the country before Tom catches onto him. Friends in London could take him in for a little while, he could organise a way to get some easy money without stealing if possible and then once he is ready, he could finally take the step to rid himself of the danger that came with being enemies with his brother. If that involved someone getting hurt or worse though... he would take that path.

((Sorry this is so late and sorry if it sucks. I'm going through a lot at the moment))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.