Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Legendary_Spook - Mar 11th 2018 04:16

Tim eagerly reached for the painkillers despite the pain that ripped through his body as he did. He downed them in a matter of seconds, along with all the water before coughing lightly. "I am very much hot sh*t thank you very much. But if you must know, my dear brother was the one to do this to me," he claimed with a fake smile, mimicking her. "He did it because we've recently been called back into London to take over the family business," Timothy added with a huff.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 11th 2018 04:51

Via tried her best not to roll her eyes at his comment. Humility was not a quality Tim had which didn't surprise her in the slightest. Though she could tell that both boys probably didn't have any trouble getting attention, good or bad from anyone. "And why would he do that, aren't you two a team?" She sat back, satisfied that he'd taken the pills. They would probably take a while to kick in but he was going to just have to take it until then.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 11th 2018 05:51

“Team? We’ve never been a team. He drags me around, we steal what ever we want, it gets split 70-30 and then he tries to kill me to get 100,” he claimed with a proper broad grin this time. Of course he wasn’t actually happy about it but he found it kind of funny since twins were supposed to have a really close bond. “The reason why he tried so hard to kill me now is confidential.”

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 11th 2018 05:58

"I see. Last question." Via uncrossed her arms, resting her elbow on the arm of her chair. She made sure to keep a mental note of their conversation and the information he was handing over to her. Their relationship was odd, it had never been recorded that the twins were in fact not on equal ground. Let along one trying to constantly kill the other. "What's stopping me from calling back-up to take you to jail?"

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 11th 2018 06:40

“Because the moment word spreads that I’m in jail, whether it’s through media or the ‘underground’, Thomas is going to come kill me and nothing is going to stop him. Anyone who gets in his way is also going to die. Now, Olivia was it? Do you really want a string of murders thanks to you locking me up while knowing exactly what’s to come?” He asked, raising a brow at her. “While he thinks I’m out here, he’ll lay low until he knows my location.”

Timothy let out a deep sigh, cracking his knuckles to release tension in them. “Look, I’m not going to tell you I’ll hurt you or kill you if you call for backup. In my condition you could have me on my ass in seconds. However, give me time to heal and I’ll help you get Thomas so at least if you end up taking me in, I can guarantee my own safety.”

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 11th 2018 07:15

Olivia. She hadn’t heard that in a while, she wasn’t very fond of her birth name. It never felt right. Via looked away briefly, acknowledging the truth behind his words. “Fair enough Timothy. For now, at least I’ll play along.” She shook her head slightly, chuckling lightly. “I cant believe I’m even negotiating with you.” She stared at him for a long moment before getting to her feet.

“I’m heading to bed. My doors the first one on the right.” Via passed him, heading to the hallway, pausing to say over her shoulder. “I guess this means I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll check your wound for infection or tearing, change bandage.”

Edited Mar 11th 2018 07:15

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 14th 2018 08:24

Tim gave the cop a thumbs up before laying back down on the couch, making himself as comfortable as his wound would allow him before closing his eyes. He was out in less than five minutes. Throughout the night, there would be times when he was a little more restless than usual, mainly due to pain but also because he still knew he was in danger, even in a cop's house.

The next morning, quite early for that matter, the pain killers had unfortunately come and gone and he was left in agonising pain. At first, Timothy was afraid to move, fearing that everything would open up, he'd bleed out and die. That's how bad it felt. However, after a bit he began to feel woozy. Since he remembered he wasn't in his own home, and not being a rude person inside, he hauled himself up as quietly as possible and began hunting down the bathroom. Upon finding it, he plopped himself down and vomited into the toilet, the pain becoming a little too much for him.

Having not eaten since 6:00pm the day before, there was nothing but bile and stomach acid for him to chuck up, burning his throat and nose. When nothing came up easily enough, he found himself coughing and hacking into the toilet, silently praying for it to be over soon.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 14th 2018 22:55

Via awoke not much later, having always been a light sleeper. She squinted at the clock by her beside before reluctantly getting out of bed. Following the sound, she peeked her head inside to make sure he wasn't choking on his own vomit. Satisfied that he could manage it by himself, Via got him a glass of water in which she set on the bathroom counter before leaving him without much of a word.

Still clad in a tank top and shorts, she changed into her normal clothes which consist of a plain navy blue t-shirt and denim jeans. Fashion was never a concern to her, she just bought what fit and didn't think much of it. She wasn't sure how this was going to work out. Tim being in her house was a little too surreal for her given she'd only ever spent all her time researching about his case. Via glanced at the scattered files all over her bedroom floor, tossed aside from late nights with no luck.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 16th 2018 23:01

Tim stayed in the bathroom for another five or so minutes, spitting into the toilet before wiping his mouth and flushing it. He then got up, grabbing the glass of water, using half the water to wash his mouth out before drinking the rest. “F***...” he groaned before making his way back out, clutching his side since it hurt a lot more than his arm and head, which were, of course, still giving him hell.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 18th 2018 04:19

Via carefully stepped over all the papers, making her way back to the main room where she watch Tim struggle. “Here let me see, you probably tore a stitch hacking like that.” She placed a hand on his back and helped guide him back to the couch where everything she’d used the night before still remained. It was Good that he managed to get up at all, she was surprised to see he was handling himself well given what he was going through.

Once he was seated, Via gently removed the bandages to see that he indeed tore a few stitches. They weren’t medical grade so it was going to keep happening if his coughing persisted. “I don’t have pain killers but I have a bottle of whiskey if you can keep it down.” She offered, looking up at him from her crouched position.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.