Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

She looked sadly at the hill, "n-not anymore, i-it was my brothers h-house, not mine." She bit her lip and thought she ought to explain, "i-i killed him..." She pointed at the corpse that lay a few yards back, "h-he touched me...he tried to kill m-me." She fell to her knees and sobbed.

Nov 9th 2015 13:17

survival

"W-well, if you were to kill me then you would search me right? Take what you can salvage? Don't. If you do you will be infected..." She wiped tears away from her eyes, "and i-if I was effected, i-i would have attacked y-you." She held her head in her hands, "i-im so s-sorry, Timmy!" She sobbed for her dead brother yet again. movement caught her eye, then a hysterical laugh rang out, with swift movment she throw the dagger at an infected that came up behind the man,

Nov 9th 2015 11:42

survival

(A very important note to anybody who is in this forum! Hey guys, being the one who started this forum I must say the I only planned on human OCS, please if you have a nonhuman charcter in this forum then turn them into a human, and also, if anybody asks to join, it is my say so that let's them! I am happy to let anyone join....as long as they are human.)

Nov 9th 2015 11:22

survival

"I-im...Clary." She stammered. She put the dagger in her delt and held up her hands, "I, have no occupation...and I-im, a c-carrier." She closed her eyes and cluthed her fists, "i-i carry the s-sickness, b-but, it doesn't effect me.…she took a small step back, "please, d-dont touch me." And tears began to fall steadily from her scarred eyes.

Nov 9th 2015 11:14

shadow hunter rp

Yep. You can use any character you want...just don't make them to op. And sorry it took so long to respond.

Nov 9th 2015 09:40