Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > survival

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 20:15
Previous123456789...123124Next

Cylie - Nov 3rd 2015 20:15

Humanity has all but been destroyed, they have slpit into three groups, the infected; those who have been infected by the virus that had spread all over the globe causing the infected to go insane and yet to kill every living thing they see. The white coats; a group of doctors and scientists that are trying to turn the virus into and evolution for humanity. And lastly there are the survivors; the people who simply fight for survival either on their own in small groups or with the community. A group of survivors that is two thousand strong. This is the world now. How will you survive?

This is humans only!

Edited Jan 7th 2023 16:38

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Nov 4th 2015 17:33

clary walked up the hill that lead to her hide out, she kept a death grip on her sword, it was a rare and precious weapon now that the sickness had spread. she knew she was already a carrier and yet she had not succumbed to the madness that consumes almost everyone else. that's when she saw the other, a clearly infected human wiping clean a blood soaked knife.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 6th 2015 11:37

Clarissa fell to her knees, she wiped a hand across her cheek to get rid of the tears, she looked at the body in front of her. Why did he touch me?she yelled in her mind. She reached out a single hand and brushed it across the corpses staring eyes to close them. She curled into a fetal position and sobbed. She could think of nothing else to do, shghad been forced to kill her brother, all because he caught he illness, he had touched her and gone insane.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 6th 2015 12:46

(Another victim falls to the illness, to the madness, and to the chaos...)

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Nov 6th 2015 16:39

Clarissa stopped when crying, she heard foot steps, the were close she sttod slowly. All she saw was a man walking. His gaze fixed firmly on a hut, clarissa only hoped he wouldn't see her. She picked up her sword from where it lay on the ground. She put it in it scabbard and walked on the opposite direction.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 09:34

@dawnoftheproxy
Clarissa had decided she must keep moving if she were to survive, she looked sadly at the corpse that was once her brother, "goodbye." She whispered then stood on shaky legs she was about to leave when she thought of something, she ducked again and and pulled the dagger from the lifeless hands of the body. She set out, only realize she had styumbleddectly into the path of another, a man with a gun, heading right toward her.

Edited Nov 9th 2015 09:51

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 11:14

"I-im...Clary." She stammered. She put the dagger in her delt and held up her hands, "I, have no occupation...and I-im, a c-carrier." She closed her eyes and cluthed her fists, "i-i carry the s-sickness, b-but, it doesn't effect me.…she took a small step back, "please, d-dont touch me." And tears began to fall steadily from her scarred eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 11:22

(A very important note to anybody who is in this forum! Hey guys, being the one who started this forum I must say the I only planned on human OCS, please if you have a nonhuman charcter in this forum then turn them into a human, and also, if anybody asks to join, it is my say so that let's them! I am happy to let anyone join....as long as they are human.)

Heart this
2 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 11:42

"W-well, if you were to kill me then you would search me right? Take what you can salvage? Don't. If you do you will be infected..." She wiped tears away from her eyes, "and i-if I was effected, i-i would have attacked y-you." She held her head in her hands, "i-im so s-sorry, Timmy!" She sobbed for her dead brother yet again. movement caught her eye, then a hysterical laugh rang out, with swift movment she throw the dagger at an infected that came up behind the man,

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 13:17

She looked sadly at the hill, "n-not anymore, i-it was my brothers h-house, not mine." She bit her lip and thought she ought to explain, "i-i killed him..." She pointed at the corpse that lay a few yards back, "h-he touched me...he tried to kill m-me." She fell to her knees and sobbed.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...123124Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.