Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

@SoulStealer
(only direct skin to skin contact will allow the virus to spread.)

Nov 10th 2015 17:42

survival

Clarissa wiped away more tears and looked at the man she tried to smile but couldn't she just nodded slowly and turned her gaze to the house on the hill, "that's where i used to live...but it was my brothers house not mine...i don't know if i could live there again after what i did to him..." she closed her eyes sadly and took a deep breath, "will you really stay with me? even after you found out that i'm a carrier? and a murderer? and the fact that i will only betray you in the end if you ever touch me?" she thought about her words then quickly added, "i don't want to do that to anybody...but i cant help it, if they touch me they go insane...and i don't want to die so i have to either help them or kill them." she let out a long breath and shivered as the wind picked up a bit more, "and i haven't been able to anybody overcome the sickness."

Nov 10th 2015 17:29

survival

Clarissa sighed when she got no response, and after about ten minutes she arrived at the bottom of the hill where her brothers boy still lay, she choked on a sob at the sight, she was alone. Sheecided it was best that way, to be alone meant she couldn't infect any more people, it meant humanity had more chance of survival...she was completely aware that she d stopped at the corpses side, she hung her head before moving off to retrieve the dagger that was hilt deep in another body. She began to walk to the house.

Nov 10th 2015 16:13

survival

@dawnoftheproxy
The house was rather small it had two bedrooms that branched off a hallway along with a bathroom out of the living room and a small kitchen,that was well stocked. In the living room sat two chairs and a small table, in the bedroom to the right was a locked chest a bed and wardrobe, underneath the bed is another chest, in the room to the left is a bed a wardrobe a desck and shelf that held small glass dolls and a collection of throwing knives. Both wardrobes contain leather armor like garments along with regular clothes, the two locked chests contain a small handgun, several bullets, and a bow with many arrows. In the bathroom is a cabinate full of empty pill bottles and a piece of paper the appears to be a hand drawn map.

Nov 10th 2015 13:59

survival

Clarissa simply replied, "thank you," she began on her way, she only hoped that she wouldn't have to harm yet another. She hoped that she would save just one more infected. To make them like her, a carrier, but she stopped, "will you come with me?" She whispered the words and looked at the ground without turning around.

Nov 10th 2015 12:29