Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

(Okay...so if you are a part of this forum and NOT a human I ask that you either drop the character, make them human, or leave the forum. I don't want to be rude but it seems that people arent listening too well....and remember I made the forum!)

Nov 10th 2015 09:50

survival

clarissa couldn't respond, she was doing her best to stay awake, to stay alert...but darkness called to her, she couldn't fight it, she gave into sleep even though she knew she would most likely regret it later.

(i gotta go! sorry..talk tomorrow!)

Nov 9th 2015 18:23

survival

Clarissa stiffened as the man touched her,her thoughts trailed off to her brother and she began to cry, though she wasn't sure if it was because of pain or memories. she slightly jerked away from the man, she hoped he hadn't touched her for long enough to have caught the disease that was making everybody go insane....,"y-you...can't...t-touch...m-me." each word was painful but she didn't care, she continued, "i'm...a...c-carrier..." she hoped that he would understand, "y-you...will c-catch...the s-sickness..." her voice trailed off as she could hardly breath now, she closed her eyes and instantly felt light-headed.

Nov 9th 2015 18:14

survival

Clarissa just stared at him, then nodded

Nov 9th 2015 17:55

survival

Clarissa slowly nodded, she was about to thank the man...he deserved it but when she tried to speak a few drops of blood ran from her mouth and to the ground. She emoved her hand from her abdomin asherotherhand still held her blade. The wound hadn't stopped bleeding but had gotten worse. She winced when she shakily stood from being on her knees.

Nov 9th 2015 17:49