Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > shadow hunter rp

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Nov 3rd 2015 19:12
Previous12Next

Cylie - Nov 3rd 2015 19:12

`an rp about shadow hunters, for any one who does not know of these beings they are nephillim, meaning children of angles and human. but in this case they just drink angle blood. they were created a LONG time ago so that the world could go on, yes i know this sounds dramatic... but they are demon hunter that rid the world of any creature that does not originate from the human dimension. shadow hunters have special weapons such as seraph blades and unique swords. they do NOT use guns! and they have wand-like things called Steele that they draw runes with. these runes are links of power that get drawn directly onto the skin. also runes will kill a mundane...that means regular human. so that is a shadow hunter... any way i want to rp about them! so please join me!

Edited Nov 3rd 2015 19:32

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Nov 9th 2015 09:40

Yep. You can use any character you want...just don't make them to op. And sorry it took so long to respond.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 10th 2015 09:57

Okay well I may not be too involved in this forum so for the most part I leave It too the members....

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Nov 16th 2015 09:49

William looked round the seemingly empty room, he held back a snarl as he realized he wasn't alone. He pulled out his saraph blade and waited to be approached or noticed.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 1st 2015 12:40

William, held his breath, can you not tell? Perhaps it is the runes that cover my skin? Or maybe the angles blade I hold." His voice dripped venom and sarcasm.he was not yet sure who was in front of him but he didn't like the threat she posed.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 1st 2015 12:41

( and yes everybody is allowed!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 10:57

William sneered, "I am a shdowhunter, I do know, but they can't mimic the runes, it would kill them." He still held his blade, "who are you to question me anyway?" He pushed the dark hair from his eyts to reveal their golden color, "I am son the infamous jace herondol, and clarissa Frey." He smirked at his birth rank.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 11:19

With a flic of his wrist william, has another blade, that makes one in each hand. "What are you?" He growls, "don't lie!"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 11:27

"Angelic warrior?" He questioned, he put his blades away and held out his hand, "I guess I'm a bit paranoid, but can you blame me?" He was just glad that there no demon around at the moment

(Gotta go)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 3rd 2015 13:55

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, "inticnts can lead you wrong eventually," he sighed, then introduced himself, "well, I'm william herondol Frey. Nice to met you jack." He tried and failed to smile.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.