Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

Clarissa had already thought about this, "we go to the trees," she paused, "i'm sorry, i just realized i don't even know your name. she held out a hand, "i'm Clarissa, but you can call me Clare." she half managed a smile this time but it was short lived.

Nov 10th 2015 19:00

before the four

warrior cats! before the stories that we have read about the four clans and their lives, even before the clans' ancestors there had to be something, and in this forum that time that was so long ago forgotten will be remembered, it will be retold. by the cats themselves who lived it, so let the new story of the old begin!

(rules! you must be a cat! ...thats about it! oh and anyone can join at any time! and the pick is my oc whisper when she was a kit! isn't she cute?!)

Nov 10th 2015 18:47

survival

Clarissa figured she would get supplies and then leave, she wanted her brother's spirit to rest in peace so she wouldn't touch anything in his room, she went down the hall and turned left, in her room was a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and a shelf that held her galas dolls and throwing knives. she took the belt for the knives and buckled it around her waist, she then put all fifteen of the small lethal knives into their places, she just hoped she wouldn't have to use them too soon. she then went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of tiny boxes that contained matches, she found an old backpack then filled it with bottles of water as well as a few cans of random foods. she headed back to the door where the man waited.

Nov 10th 2015 18:23

survival

(your welcome, also the sickness can be fought by the extremely strong willed, if you fight it long enough then you become a carrier, like Clarissa. that's when you have the virus in you blood but it wont affect you, though carriers can still spread the virus)

Nov 10th 2015 17:53

survival

@kilo
Clarissa closed her eyes and sighed, she was relieved to no longer be alone, she hated the feeling of being alone. she led the way up the hill, in just a couple of minutes she reached the house. she drew a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. she carefully stepped inside and looked around at all the thing she and her brother had once shared.

Nov 10th 2015 17:45