Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

Clarissa wasn't sure where kilo was taking her she just wished that he hadn't moved her, when he did he jolted her shoulder and sent a wave of pain through her arm and torso. she was oddly aware and didn't feel the slightest bit dizzy or disorientated as she had when she had been stabbed, instead she was completely awake and alert. she winced every time her arm or shoulder was moved but she didn't cry, for whatever reason she thought she seemed stronger then before, it was a strange feeling.

Nov 12th 2015 17:25

survival

"I-i seem to attract a lot of trouble..." She gigled nervously. Clarissa tilted her head to one side as she fully realized kilo was the person in front of her, "hello again," she mumbled.
(I took my friends phone but. Gotta give it back...so I'll be back on later!)

Nov 12th 2015 16:00

survival

(I have to go won't be back until about 2:30)

Nov 12th 2015 12:07

survival

Clarissa woke up from her sleep inside the club house, she figured she would eventually call of something else but club house was good for now, she went outside to realize she was once again alone. She ate a meager meal of canned food then headed out to the city, she needed more supplies. She began her walk through the trees. After tripping on a fallen branch sh altered an infected, it charged.

She screamed and ran, not wanting to kill it, but afraid to help it. The infected was a man, he was armed with a gun and a pocket knife. Clarissa doubled back and ran behind a tree, it took no time for him to catch up. Lagged and held the open pocket knife to her throat, clarissa pulled a single knife from her belt and slashed it across the mans wrist, he dropped the knife but then aimed with his gun, clarissa tried to get out of the way but the bullet hit her shoulder with a jolt she fell against the tree behind her, she screamed as blood soaked her shoulder and arm, but she refused to die, clarissa held up her knife and flicked her wrist, the blade embedded itself in the mans chest, he fell, dead. And clarissa fell as well, but she was still alive and awake.

Nov 12th 2015 11:54

survival

Clarissa nodded and turned, she headed for the trees that hid her old club house. she wanted to ask why kilo wore that odd mask but decided that it would be rude to do so. after a while they arrived in the trees and Clarissa went looking for the two trees that she and her brother had marked so long ago, it took a long time but she finally found the trees, they were huge oaks each with a number and two letters, the one on the right had the letter O L and the number 5 the one on the left had the letter P L and the number 9. the code would have meant nothing to any one else but Clarissa knew exactly what to do in order to find the club house.

Nov 10th 2015 19:56