Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > War Of The Night

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Nov 21st 2019 00:41

Cirice - Mar 21st 2020 17:36

Name: William Svensson

D.O.B: October 6th, Sweden.

Species: Vampire

Role: Acendant?

- The blood of women (young is preferred)

Dislikes:
- Lycans
- Werewolves

Personality: William is a merciless, cold, and harsh vampire. He is a misanthrope sort of.

Bio(Opt):

Height: 6’4

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eye Color: The iris is Egyptian blue. Around the pupil and the limbus is midnight blue.

Edited Mar 21st 2020 21:44

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - Mar 21st 2020 18:50

"I believe the clan of lycans is greater than 3000?, my Lord." Sonja speaks as she studied Viktor. "It is 2019, my Lord." She raised her eyes up to meet his.

Kraven soon enters the room and take a place beside Sonja, he kneels to Viktor before standing before his Lord Viktor. "My Lord?"

Edited Mar 23rd 2020 17:36

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2020 19:09

Viktor silently watched Kraven as he joined them. “Whom awoke me?” He questioned. His voice cold as ice as he spoke. They didn’t need to wake him just because they think there are more Lycans. Can’t they handle a couple of mangey mutts?

“You snake.” Øystein said as he stood in the stairwell. Walking down the stairs into the room with the prisoner and Alexander, stood there. “I have noticed you have been talking with the walking corpse for a while now. Does Lucian know about you betraying him in his own haven?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 26th 2020 21:24

Sonja looked at Victor as he spoke coldly to her "I did my lord, you see I believe Lucian, Saxon, and Alexander are here in this very city, planning to attack us, while yourself and Markus slumbers, while the coven is in its weekend state!" She spoke up to him, she was viewed as the princess of the coven in a way after all.

"My lord, she broke the rules! She must be punished!" Kraven spoke as he took a step closer to Viktor, looking at Sonja for a moment and back to Viktor.

Alexander turned around steadily to face Øystein. "I warn you to watch your tong Øystein, or I will be forced to put a end to you as well." Alexander said with a sneer as he garbed the fellow lycan by the neck and slammed him into the wall, making a indent, he held him there. "Stay out of my way, this is no concern to you. I am the second in command not you." Alexander said as he released Øystein and took a step away from him.

Edited Mar 26th 2020 21:28

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 12th 2020 19:12

Viktor silently thinks as he watches and listens to the two.
“It won’t hurt to look into this. But you have no evidence! You should have found evidence before you awoke me.” Viktor looked to Kraven. “Lock her up for now. She broke the rules like Kraven said.” Viktor said with a cold stare.

Øystein growled at Alexander. “I do not care if you are second in command. You ace committing treachery!” Øystein said harshly as he glared at Alexander. Lucian would not appreciate this behavior. Even more so it’s his second in command.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 18th 2020 02:54

A cold betrayal burnt deep within Sonja's blue eyes, the vampire she seen as a father just had sentenced her to imprisonment, how could he do this to her, chose Kraven over herself? As Kraven began to drag her away, she watched Viktor "I can give you evidence my lord, if you only give me time, and not lock me in a cell!"

Alexander moved closer to Øystein "No! I am not commuting treachery! I am ending this war, a alliance with the vampires, ending this useless spilling of lycan blood!"

Edited Apr 18th 2020 02:56

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 18th 2020 20:32

William wasn’t at the coven/haven but instead he was prowling the town looking at the delicious morsels available for consumption.
His eyes pierced threw the midnight air like a sword cutting flesh.
William makes eye contact with a young lady and decided she was perfect! Walking over to her with a grin he casually talks to her before he decided to take her to a secluded location to drink her sweet blood.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.