Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > War Of The Night

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Nov 21st 2019 00:41

Spartan203 - Jan 20th 2020 23:46

Name: Claude Blake.

D.O.B: Around the fourteenth century.

Species: Vampire.

Role: Death Dealer.

Dislikes:

Personality: Manipulative and ruthless. Can be friendly but not quick to trust anyone.

Bio(Opt): Claude is a French born vampire who is 400 - 600 years old.

Height: 5'11

Hair Color: Black.

Eye Color: Deep Electric Blue.

Edited Mar 19th 2020 23:29

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 21st 2020 22:54

Claude had been outside, doing nothing really. He proudly walks into the room where Sartavel, Silvan and Vvoroth were in, he walks over to them placing his heel in front of the tip of his shoe as he approached them, a c*cky smile on his face. "Ready to go slaughter some mutts?" He spoke as he tapped his nails on the hilt of his sword that has in his belt.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 25th 2020 03:21

“Yes, lets get going.” Silvan said not answering the two younger vampires. Walking outside under the dark cover of the midnight sky, he looks around with his magnificent green eyes. Something was happing somewhere. He could feel it. But what?
Silvan leads the way into the dark woods with his sword in hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 8th 2020 22:59

Claude proudly followed the others, his head held high as he walked through the woods, listening to the slightest sounds, taking in everything around him as he swings his well polished sword around in the air as he walked. Soon he catches the sent of wet stinch of dog, but not a normal dog, this one smelt far worse. He moved, but didn't seem to be walking because he walked silently. Soon he spots a scene unfolding before himself. Two lycans, seeming to be practicing for something, but what?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Mar 12th 2020 21:24

Alina sighed and said “Well I’ve always did my best to avoid other lycans. The only one I met I definitely regretted meeting that’s for sure.” She put her hands on her face and rubbed it as she let out an annoyed groan. ‘They to dumb to notice that my face is red from crying or have they never been near a girl who has been crying?’ She looked around the room and spoke somewhat quietly “Not much has changed here. Wonder if they have found my secret exits yet?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 14th 2020 00:46

With a nod to his leader Alexander grabs Alina's arm and drags her to the basement, they were the only two in the dark moisture of under the house, you could smell the wet wood in the air, the wet metal, and the wet soil. He lights a torch and drags her to a well secured cage where he pushes her inside and locks the door, he says nothing for awhile as he watched her, his magnificent blue eyes shimmering in the light of the torch. "This war is still going on because of traitors like yourself." He said with a grin as he turned away as stud in a stone door way.

Kraven had left the vampire haven, he walked in the silence of the night, his electric blue eyes glowing in the night, they were like blue flames in a skull. He approached the Lycans den where he entered through a secret entrance that only himself and Alexander knew of.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 15th 2020 01:59

Alexander stepped into the next room though still visible to Alina, he watches as Kraven entered the cold dark and damp basement, his eyes glowing like flames in the darkness. Alexander hung the torch on the wall as he steps closer to Kraven.

"You were told to lay low!" Kraven spoke in a slight angry voice as he stared at Alexander, his electric blue eyes burning into the lycan in the darkness, a sneer on his pale stone like face.

Alexander moved even closer to Kraven, he could smell the death on him, that he was cold as stone, then suddenly with a quick movement Alexander grabs Kraven by the neck, a sneer on his face as well, his fangs visable as he drew his face closer to Kravens. "Calm yourself Kraven, and also I have layed low long enough!" Alexander slowly pulled himself away from Kraven the pushed him back with the hand around his neck, releasing him.

"Don't force me to regret these arrangements, Alexander." Kraven said with a glare as he watched Alexander in the darkness.
"Without me your nothing, you would be nothing!" Alexander responded in a cold voice as he watched Kraven leave into the darkness.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Mar 15th 2020 02:06

Alina looked at them as they spoke ‘great another vampire- wait doesn’t that mean he’s a traitor?’ Looked towards Alexander “So your a traitor and I’m not, what a great situation.”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 15th 2020 02:18

Alexander snapped his head around with great speed, he walked over to her cage. "Watch your toung, before I go get your collar!" He spoke in a cold voice with a glare. "And a whip." He spoke, you could see his breath in the cold darkness of the basement. "You have been warned." He said as he turned and stood in the door frame.

Edited Mar 15th 2020 02:21

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Mar 15th 2020 02:23

Alina glared at him “Collar? I’m not a dog and a whip? Who said that I’m a horse? Also I’m 800 years old so I’ve been through some sh*t so a whip is nothing.” Her fangs showed as her blood boiled with anger.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.