Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > War Of The Night

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Nov 21st 2019 00:41

FluffyNeko - Nov 24th 2019 04:01

Alina was annoyed to hear what he said about her scent was walking closer. She froze in place as he neared her neck worry and shock could be seen in her eyes. She said one thing to him anger could no longer be heard in her voice "What do you want. You clearly want something from me since your tormenting me by doing this. He was a great man and she is a wonderful woman they never deserved this is I knew it would happen I would've snuck away my first night here."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Nov 24th 2019 05:49

Alina's eyes went wide as tears threatened to fall she growled loudly and said "I'll never give you that satisfaction!" Instead of attacking him like she wanted to she backed up and ran into the forest with tears streaming down her face uncontrollably. Alina swore she'd never let a vampire see her in such a weak state.

Edited Nov 24th 2019 06:07

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 24th 2019 05:51

Silvan was downstairs practicing his swordsmanship.
He had many swords but he favored this one over the others. It was a old sword, yet it shines like one made only days ago, not centuries.
Swinging the sword with perfect movement. Noticing Kraven, he puts the sword back in its case, and holds it by his side.
“Any plans for tonight Brolly?” Silvan addressed him by his surname.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 24th 2019 14:22

Kraven looks at the younger Vampires "I want you to search for the lycans hideout, and I will join you shortly after I finish what I need to do." Kraven speaks as he walks past them and into another room and closes the door behind him. He rather wanted to end this useless war and spilling of vampire blood.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Nov 24th 2019 14:31

Alina slowed her pace and calmed down there were no more tears. Alina made her way back to the modern home and went in and grabbed the phone and called the cops telling them the two were murdered and that she was leaving and that no matter how hard they would try they'd never find her. Alina ran into the forest she planned on speaking to no one which is why she went into the forest. As she ran at the edge of the forest she seen a mansion with a fence around it and she could smell the vampire that she encountered but she kept running until she noticed another mansion but with no fence around it so she went up to it, it's a new roof for her to sit on but she noticed someone standing outside so she silently jumped onto the porch roof and then climbed her way up. She thought it would be funny if someone asked if someone was there if they did she'd say Yes but in a manlyish voice.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 24th 2019 23:08

Silvan nodded and looked to Sartavel and Vvoroth. "Stay here, I have gifts for you. Ones that can slice the head off of a lycan or werewolf with ease." Silvan said disappearing.
Inside his chamber he picks out two swords. They had black blades, and had a deathly and menacing look to them. Joining the other two vampires, he hands each one a sword.
"Ready to go slaughter some dogs?" He asked with a grin.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 25th 2019 19:49

Name: Alexander Soren

D.O.B: 1107

Species: Lycan

Role: Second In Command

Dislikes:
-Vampires
-Kraven Brolly

Personality: Obedient, cold and ruthless; but can be friendly at times.

Bio(Opt): Born of two werewolves, he is a rare pure-blood Lycan, he is stronger, faster, and agileer than other lycans because of this.

Height: 5'10

Hair Color: Brown

Fur Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Edited Mar 15th 2020 02:43

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 27th 2019 16:22

Alexander was watching the fire burn the wood into hot coals, then suddenly he heard someone get onto the roof, it's scent was unfamiliar, so he decided to join Saxon on the roof top with the stranger. He would allow him to integrate her, he stood back and watched in case the situation got out of control.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Nov 28th 2019 20:38

Alina's eyes grew wide as her arm was grabbed. Alina spoke softly "Sitting. I'm not allowed too?" Even though Alina spoke softly she showed no emotion other than being shocked. Her eyes were still puffy from crying and her face was stained with tears.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Nov 29th 2019 01:41

Alina's eyes went wide for a second but she just sighed. Alina fell to the ground she rolled a bit and landed on her face. She sat up and just sat there for a minute then sneezed because of dirt being in her nose. Alina stood up and dusted herself off as she looked up back onto the roof she just stood there with a blank look on her face.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.