Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > War Of The Night

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Nov 21st 2019 00:41

FluffyNeko - Dec 1st 2019 21:54

Alina watched as the man who threw jumped down beside her. She said blankly "Alina. And reasons." Alina decided to start walking away she knew where she want to go and it happened to be near this mansion.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 3rd 2019 01:54

Alexander quickly grabs her arm, preventing her from leaving. She had just descoverd their hide out and she might be a spy for the vampires. "I am Alexander, second in command of the lycan legion." He spoke, perhaps he could get her to talk?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 3rd 2019 02:00

Alina stopped as her arm was grabbed she looked at who grabbed her and said "And?" She then realized she's been to this mansion before but no one lived there at that time. She tried getting her arm free from his grip. Alina was now in a bad mood but didn't show it either. Alina then spoke again "My old home." She pointed to the mansion as she spoke.

Edited Dec 3rd 2019 03:08

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 15th 2019 00:15

Alina looked Saxon in the eye and says "Don't ask questions only for you to answer them." Alina broke her arm free from his grasp and started leaving giving them no chance to grab her arms again. She started sprinting and for her it didn't take long to get to nice looking house with a big chimney. The house is deep in the forest. She went inside and shut and locked the door. Alina didn't care about talking to anyone anymore. Swords and a few battleaxes were hung on the wall. Laying on a desk were some daggers, she needed more materials to make more but didn't care to do so at the moment. Alina will probably go out very soon since making blades calms her down.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2019 14:12

Alexander watched the vampire spy leave silently, oh how he just wanted to kill her! He followed her silently, he was a very skilled in stealth, he moved as if he were the wind, not even another lycan could here him move, he watched the woman in silence, oh how he could easily end her now!

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 22nd 2019 20:11

Alina grabbed an axe and walked out the front door she had to get her materials but she also needed firewood. Alina didn't let her guard down thought she sense movement but there was nothing there so she somewhat ignored it. She made it to a somewhat thin tree she kicked it and a tiny cracking sound could be heard. She didn't knock the tree down Alina was about to cut the tree down until she heard a twig snap she whipped around with a good grip on her axe. Nothing was there except a deer twenty too thirty feet away. She sighed as realized that deer would've beheaded itself if it was close to her. She was able to swing the axe or any thing that could be a weapon to where it would be one inch away from their neck.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 3rd 2020 22:20

Suddenly Alexander came out of nowhere and ripped Alina's axe out of her vampire spy hands, he threw it with great force, turning into a beast he grabbed her and charged back too their den, he slammed the front door open as he dragged her inside to their master. "This lycan appears to be a vampire spy sir." Alexander spoke as he threw her to the floor before his leader.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 3rd 2020 23:05

Alina was getting annoyed by this 'vampire spy' talk, she slowly stood up and spoke bluntly trying to stay remotely calm "How could I be a spy when my only encountered with a vampire was earlier today, that encounter was watching so people I cared about die." Alina looked at the blade and was amazed by the craftsmanship "Where did you find such a nice blade? I've never seen such a well-made blade nowadays unless they are in my cabin" she spoke more than she wanted to but the blade intrigued her.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 00:57

Alina's fangs slightly showed as her blood boiled, she started glaring at Alexander. "I'm not a traitor though I know where the vampires live now because I ran past there and smelled them. Well thanks to you I lost my axe I was going to a new blade to calm me down. Oh I have any idea how about I get my best sword and we just fight with blades."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 16th 2020 23:02

Alina looked back at Lucian and said "I wasn't speaking to you and, I've never heard of you once in my life. Also wouldn't I have heard of you if I was a vampire spy? I'm not dumb enough to tell you to ask them. Another thing what makes you SO sure that I'm some stupid spy for vampires? Wouldn't I have went to tell the vampires by now if I was a spy? These are quite some logical questions if you think about it." Alina sighed in annoyance they should have gotten the hint that she's not lying by now.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.