Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 03:16

Lestat stands up and notices a woman had seen it all. He slowly approaches her; reaching out and almost touching her chin but he does not. "Take my hand Milady."

Edited Sep 3rd 2018 03:33

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 03:20

Nova backs away thinking ' Bad time to get my emotions back' She turns her right foot ready to run for her life. Right before she runs off she says "I hate creeps like you!" She then turns and starts running towards her house.

Edited Sep 3rd 2018 03:21

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 3rd 2018 03:35

Brook soon reaches a beach and hit something believed to be a woman (Hits her leg as she is running.) an swerves and hits a rock and goes flying off of the motorcycle and lands face first in the sand about twelve feet away from the woman he had hit (Nova).

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 03:36

Lestat lets out a chuckle as she runs. He was only about to invite her to dinner. He turns around to the now dead woman. Turning back around he watches the whole accident.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 03:39

Nova falls forwards and holds her leg in pain. She feels something warm on her leg only to see its blood. She tries to stand back up only to fall again.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 03:43

Dwayne slams on his breaks and jumps off once its almost stopped. He runs over to his brother turning him over. "Lestat! What are you f***ing doing?!" Dwayne shouts at Lestat whom had not come to help. Also the fact that he had left a corpse out in the open.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 3rd 2018 03:53

Brook sits up and shakes it off for a moment then stands up and stagers around for a moment and goes over and makes sure he had not damaged his motorcycle to badly. This accident would of likely killed an ordinary man.

Dimitri looks at the wolf man and opens the gate and throws the dead corps in the cage and closes it tightly. "I am not a person is why I can do it so carelessly." He tells the wolf man and then leaves the basement and heads out to the fair and stands out on the platform over the water.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 04:01

Lestat walks over to the two younger vampires and looks at the hurt lady whom had called him a creep. He takes slow steps closer to her as a grin slowly appesrs across his lips.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 04:07

Nova looks at him terrified backing away from him. She tries to stand again and doesn't fall this time she backs away "Stay away from me" she said loudly.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 04:13

"How could you stay away from me?" He says with a chuckle as he follows.
"Lestat goddamn it! Leave her alone!" Dwayne says watching him.
"What are you going to do to stop me?" Lestat says stopping and looking at the younger vampire. Dwayne stays silent for a second keeping eye contact with his elder thinking of something to say. Lestat starts to slowly approach Dwayne with a grin.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.