Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:19

Nova's eye twitched as she said "Girly?" She gets louder and says "Do not call me girly you Charmless piece of old sh*t!!" She turns around and glares at him while 'yelling'

Edited Dec 30th 2018 07:19

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 07:26

Dimitri hears the comotion and flings the basment door open with the swipe of his hand he proceds to walk down the old creeky steps, as he steps down onto one of the weaker steps the step breaks and he falls down the steps knocking Brook over in the progress, they quickyly get up, Brooke was to stund by the whole thing to say anything. "What the f***in hell do you think you are doing Lestat?! And why is the mortal lose?!" Dimitri shouts in anger at them.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:29

Nova turns around and holds in a laugh then takes two steps away from Lestat while thinking 'Don't touch me!'

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 07:30

“Ah I was just er...” Lestat thinks of something to say. “I was heating her up for her. I think she has high blood pressure right now.” Lestat says looking at Dimitri not paying attention to Nova.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:31

Nova looks at him and says "I wonder why, oh why don't I tell a story about what happened here."

Edited Dec 30th 2018 07:33

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 07:49

Brooke sences someone elses precense and looks to top of the stairs and sure enough there was someone their watching, he sneaks away and goes to the little minni elevator thing and gets in it and pulls it up with the rope to the main floor where he exits and gets behind Charles and grabs him by his neck.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 08:01

Nova looks at Lestat and says " Well I was unsupervised so I walked down here and found someone chained to the wall Then this Charmless Idiot found me and..."

Edited Dec 30th 2018 08:02

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 08:04

“Someone? You mean something?” Lestat says looking to the wolf man then back to her. “ Brooke was supposed to be watching her or it was Dwayne.”

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 08:09

Nova continues "Someone, anyway I was grabbed by the neck pinned to the wall then I started to wonder what would happen if I flicked him so I did... Then I got bit? Drank from? I dont know what you'd call it but it happened."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 31st 2018 00:32

Dimitri still seemed angry, he watches and listens in silence, should he trust Lestat or trust neither of them?

Brooke steps back as he was hit and in reflex he throws Charles across the room and onto the floor.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.