Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 06:16

"I am somthing you see in your nightmares, somthing you fear, an inmortal being, one who walkes with the undead, the one that drinks from the living, and the one that all fear!" Dimitri says in his normal creepy old world voice as he looks down on the mortal with his freakish smile.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:24

Nova thinks 'Hmm if I try to run I probably won't make it to the stairs, I need a good plan if I can atleast make it upstairs' she starts thinking of various different plans.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 06:37

Dimitri starts to slowly circle the human, still smileing "More like what doesent it mean, if you figure that out you will fine the key to the answer." He cotinues to walk with the same creepy smile on his face, their was somthing about this mortal, he was also a killer like him. "I have lived for three centures, I have walked with both the living and the living dead, I have terrized viliges, I have been made inmortal, I have been in 17 countries, I am a unholey ruler of the undead!" He tells yet another riddle to fasinate the mortal. (Sorry, I suck at ridddles.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:43

Nova takes a small step to the right to see if he notices her movements as she starts to test her plan.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 06:49

Lestat moves in front of her to block her path. Did she really think that she was going to escape that easily. He raised a brow "Did you think it would be that easy?" He lets out a chuckle.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:55

Nova shrugged and said "testing a theory I guess?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 07:01

"Ah what kind of theory is that?" Lestat questions taking a very slow dramatic step towards her to see her reaction. Was she trying to escape? She wouldn't make it far. He sensed his master was close along with a mortal.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 07:07

"Perhaps one day you will figure out my ridles and you will find out, mortal." Dimitri pauses as he stops smiling and stops walking as his back faces his door, he starts walking backwors and intothe house the door closes as he steps inside.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 07:08

Nova put her hands up in front of herself and says "One my kind of theory Two back up I mean seriously ever heard of personal space probably not but still." She starts tapping her foot while talking and not even caring that she probably will die. Nova slips beside him and walks in a small circle and flat out says loudly "Stay back at least one foot I won't try to escape if I have personal space."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 07:15

Dwayne was upstairs staring at the fire and didn't even notice his master was back.

Lestat grins as he watched her. He keeps his eyes on her and stays a foot away. He found it fun to mess with her. "Ah do you not like how I smell or somethin' girly?" Lestat says in a teasing voice.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.