Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 01:42

Dwayne rode a little behind and beside of his brother on his classic motorcycle.
Lestat was walking around the fair talking to pretty, young women. Maybe he should get Dimitri a present. He had a woman with him. Walking around a bit longer he finds a 7 year old girl that is lost and tells her to come with him. The tree sit down on a bench for a bit. Lestat does a bit of flirting with the woman.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 01:49

Nova walks towards the fair and sees a guy flirting with a women and a little kid with them. She continued walking and memorized her surroundings. She walks into the fair grounds and then walks away towards the shore line.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 01:56

After a while Lestat had convinced the woman to come home with him.
Soon they arrive at the mansion where Lestat takes them both inside. He leaves the woman in the living room. Lestat holds the little girl's hand as he leads her to Dimitri's room where he enters and sits her in a chair. "Why is there a coffin in this room?" She asks. Lestat just smiles at her and he goes and knocks on the top of the coffin.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Sep 3rd 2018 02:08

Tobias was walking down the beach with his hands in his pockets when he almost runs into a woman. She sort of looked lonely. "I'm sorry ma'am." Tobias said after he had dodged her.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 3rd 2018 02:11

Dimitri is soon awaken by a knocking on top of his coffin that he sleeps in instead of a weird bed. He opens the top of the coffin and gets out and is greeted by a present that Lestat had bring him, he must of taught him well. "A present from you Lestat? How sweet of you." Dimitri said with his slight accent of an old world person. He walks behind the girl and stands there. "So tell me, why this one?" he asked Lestat.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 02:12

Nova looks up at the man she almost bumped into but he dodged she nodded her head and looked away. She hid her face with her hood and didn't care if she gets followed as she continues walking.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 02:20

Lestat looks at him and then to the little girl. "Well she was lost and needed help. Now if you don't mind I have business to attend to." Lestat says leaving to room and goes back to the fair with the lady. They decide to sit on a bench on the beach. Soon after Lestat started kissing her wrist he started kissing her neck which turned to a bite.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Sep 3rd 2018 02:25

Nova sees the two from before but the little girl was gone. She started to back up a few steps seeing him start to bite her. She pulls her hood over her face to hide her horrified look and she spoke for the first time in a year "Nope I'm seeing things"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Sep 3rd 2018 02:37

Dimitri watches as Lestat leaves his room. As soon as he is out of the room Dimitri kills the young child and drinks her. He soon heads down to the basement to feed there dog. "I have you some left overs you smelly beast." He looks at Gabriel.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Sep 3rd 2018 02:39

(Here. Is this a better outfit?)

Edited Sep 3rd 2018 02:41

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.