Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > I Saw Red

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Jun 7th 2018 16:15

Luithin_ - Oct 8th 2018 22:49

"Brooke have you found her yet?" Lestat asks as he walks down the stairs into the basement. Looking at the younger vampire he takes notice that the Werewolf was halfway loose. "I think she is down here." Lestat says as he takes a look around and gradually gets closer to the boxes.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 8th 2018 16:08

Dimitri watches the woman from corner of his eye, the sent of fear grew ever stronger, this was indeed the woman whom had taken the photo. "Is something wrong ma'am?" Dimitri pretending to not care but trying to get her to think that it wasn't him that she had seen on the beach. He could hear her heart pound with fear and oh how it rushed through her living vains.
Dimitri didn't have time to waist on this mortal, and decided to spare her. He rips he camra from her grip and digs his sharp nails into it and pulls it apart with his shear force, not having any kind of knowledge on modern day technology he didn't know the pictures could be recovered from the SD card. Dimitri then drops the camera on the ground and walks off down the board walk heading tourds his house and taking the allyways. He soon arrives home and opens the front door with a swipe of his hand, that was one of his many powers.

Edited Aug 30th 2019 13:15

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 14th 2018 16:37

Lestat locates Nova a grabs her by the neck shoving her against the wall and holding her there. "You thought you where going to escape didn't you?" Lestat thinks about killing her but Dimitri probably would get angry.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 04:20

Nova shakes her head 'No' and says " I was delaying the inevitable meaning my death probably." She barely struggles knowing it would do nothing but trying doesn't hurt.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 05:34

Lestat opens his mouth and grins. He sniffs her and really thinks about having a meal. She did smell quite nice after all. He stares at her considering everything that would happen if he did. Maybe he could blame it on Dwayne?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 05:44

Nova thinks 'What would he do if I flicked him? Only one way to find out' Nova pulls her hand up getting close to his nose and flicks him while chuckling softly and mumbling "React react react"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 05:44

Name: Royce Ramirez

Species: Human

Height: 5'11

Dislikes: Spiders, Charles.

Personality: Royce is a rather energetic person. He isn't a nice guy unless he likes you.

Bio(Opt):

Edited Feb 23rd 2019 01:57

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 05:56

Lestat didn't know what to think about being flicked. He still holds her there just blankly staring at her. He slowly tightened his grip just in case she attempted to escape. She had angered him and he had made up his mind. His eyes flashed with anger as he looked from her eyes to her neck. He latched on; drinking her but only about the amount of a wine glass before licking her wound healing it, letting her go and then taking a step back.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Dec 30th 2018 06:02

Nova puts her hand on her neck and feels for blood looking confused she mumbles "What a reaction from a stupid charmless 'thing' " she stays standing on her feet not moving away.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 06:02

Brooke watches in silence as Lestat grabs the woman, and she flicks him and he watches the whole thing. Dimitri wouldint aprove of this.

Dimitri stops at his front door, he felt someones precence as if someone was watching him, that alone angerd him. He urns around then disapears then re apearing behind Charels "Did you really think this whole time that I didnt know that you were following me?" Dimitri questions the mortal.

Royce was out in the woods diging a hole for someone he just slaughterd, but before covering the guy up he takes a picture of the dead body.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.