Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19
Previous123456789...1314Next

FluffyNeko - Dec 28th 2019 05:19

Tohru removed the Zodiac curse but for some reason it's returned. The Soma family is again secretive like before almost like the curse was never lifted. Most of the Sohma's with the curse live on the Sohma estate but not all of them do. The ones who don't are the lucky ones, there is now someone like how Akito was. Not sick but really mean and strict, he also locked people in pitch black rooms for weeks at a time but instead of a decent sized room like Akito did with Yuki, it's now a tiny closet. Now it's rare for someone to get put in the closet but they do get threatened. The rules most of the Sohma's have to follow are:

1. There are two Sohma's with the curse that can't be spoken to nor about, the two that aren't allowed to be spoken to/about don't live in the Sohma estate but the were kicked out.
2. Don't disrespect the leader in any way.
3. No dating anyone who isn't living in the main area of the estate.
Will be threatened to be put in the closet if a rule is Broken break it more than once or break two different ones and you will definitely go in the closet for a week.

~Rules~
~No controlling other characters
~No ooc fighting
~No op characters even though there will be little to no physical fighting in this
~Don't join without being accepted
~Preferably no one liners unless you cant think of anything

If this Roleplay dies at anytime feel free to try and revive it because I'll try to myself.

Name(last name first):

Nickname:

Zodiac (if one/only certain Sohma's):

Dislikes:

Personality:

Background:

Tattoos(if any):

Piercings(if any):

(If Cursed Sohma) animal looks:

Looks:

Cursed Sohma's :
@SnoWolf02:
Sohma, Narumiya - cat, Page 1
Sohma, Tora - tiger, Page 2
Sohma, Namari - God, Page 4
Sohma, Usamaru - Rabbit, Page 6
Sohma,Yami - Dragon, Page 12

@Makaakaa:
Sohma, Kaede - sheep, Page 1
Sohma, Kosuke - dog, Page 1
Sohma, Saori - Rat, Page 6

Normal people:
Nakamura, Daito - The one breaks the curse, Page 7

Edited Feb 1st 2020 10:10

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 4th 2020 23:58

(Me too the idea randomly popped in my head and I thought it would be cool)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 00:12

(I love it too! feel free to I might make another one myself but don't forget you don't have to be a Sohma. Though I prefer to be one makes it more interesting when it comes to writing responses. I might make the year of the tiger unless you want to also if you what your animal form/forms a different color just tell what form and what color and I'll color it for you.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 00:23

(I'm going to recoloring Kisa's tiger form to be a white tiger I think it'll be cute)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 00:40

(Accepted! That character is so cool!)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 01:15

(I'm looking for a human picture for my character and I seen this cute thing it would be perfect for the bunny don't ya think?)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 01:39

(Haven't found a picture yet)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 5th 2020 01:47

(I don't know yet. We could just give him a name and then make him do stuff like with the teachers on the ouran roleplay)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...1314Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.