Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 18:32

(Thanks! I ate at someone else's house and played with a puppy cat. It's a cat that wags it's tail like a dog and she drinks water out of the toilet if she can get a chance. She's adorable!)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 18:40

Narumiya walked out of the apartment building she heard yelling as she walked. Guess who? Saori. She glanced over to see Saori and mumbled "Ah, Hell" she tried to keep walking.

Namari sat down beside Kaede the look on his face would freak her out normally and still might but the second he is done making that face she would forget instantly. "Yami I want to change something about what we did to Kaede. I want to hear freak out when we hurt people but the second we are done she forgets. And each time she would react like the first time she sees it happen."

Yami smirked "Good, good idea." Yami looked at Kaede with glowing eyes "Kaede~" she leaned close to Kaede and forced Kaede to look at her. "Every time you sees us hurt anyone at any time you will react like you've seen it the first time. Then you will forget the second we stop. Now repeat what I just told you."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 18:46

(XD I seen that one too. It looks good though I'll use it. I was just looking for a pic for my profile. My birthday is coming up and I'm in mood to have a birthday related picture.)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 19:14

Narumiya groaned in annoyance "Obviously Kosuke after all this is no time to talk to HER. We need to go to Kaede now and I'd rather not have any useless weight around when it's this important." Narumiya tapped her foot impatiently. She started walking off not waiting for Kosuke. She didn't go through the secret entrance she climbed a tree. She went through the trees she could there was no lights on in Kaede's room. She decided to go to Namari's. Her eyes went wide as she seen Yami. She almost fell out of the tree because she seen both Yami, Namari, and Kaede.

Yami slowly stood "I can't wait for my favorite little victim to show up. I've always loved finding her anywhere and attacking her."

Namari chuckled as his sister spoke. Let's have Kaede attack her too.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 19:18

(Really!? I can't wait! :D it's gonna be great! Sorry it's taking so long to respond I keep getting asked questions to answer a crossword. It's stopping my train of thought.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 19:30

(I got Yami's cursed form put on her sheet)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 19:33

(The photo you gave me to use didn't work :/ )

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 19:47

Narumiya looked at both Kosuke and Saori she still looked worried/scared. She whispered to them "Shut up they will hear you." She heard a door slam and it got caught her of guard and she actually fell she tried grabbing the branch she was on. She failed, she groaned in pain. She quickly sat up but it was to late Yami was outside and behind her.

Namari looked in at Tora and slammed the door in her face. Not. Long after he did there was a loud noise from outside. Yami went out the window. How classy! Namari stood inside and watched with a wicked look on his face.

Yami heard a thud outside and went to the window she seen Narumiya and just opened the window. She went behind her and waited. Her favorite victim just fell into her lap after all! She knew Kosuke was somewhere nearby and she wanted him to witness what was about to happen. "Kosuke~ come on out!" She wrapped her arm around Narumiya's neck and put her other hand on Narumiya's forehead and spoke with a sinister tone. "Come out and watch us play~ Hurry or it'll be worse on her!"

Narumiya looked both shocked and quite terrified "Just leave! Kaede is here she'll see and understand everything!" Her eyes went wide when Yami whispered in her ear 'How would she when doesn't know who you nor Kosuke are?~" Yami was clearly enjoying the thrill of all of this.

Edited Feb 1st 2020 19:51

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 20:04

Yami chuckled evilly "Kaede dear~ come on out. There are some people that want to see you. They think and act like they know you. Do you recognize them?" She put enough pressure on Naru's neck that there was a poof and Naru was in cat form. Yami loved how she squirmed.

Narumiya kicked and flailed her legs around. She made a yowl like sound as Yami threw her inside. Namari grabbed her and there was another yowl like sound. Namari had literally thrown her into the closet. Poor Narumiya and Tora.

Tora was terrified and could easily be seen from the window. Her fear got so high she turned into her tiger form while the door was open.

Namari actually wanted Tora to be seen only so he could hit her more later. He was lucky his sister can erase Tora's entire existence from everyone's memory. Only he and Yami would remember her. Yami doesn't even have to be near anyone except Tora.

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 20:14

(Okay now I feel really mean XD)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.