Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Jan 29th 2020 22:47

Narumiya had a angry look on her face as her ears pop out. She spoke in a low dark voice "Never. I'd rather sleep outside." She was angrier than Kyo ever got.
Her feeling towards Soari are way worse than they should be. Why? Namari is way feeding her lies when she was little. She was so young she doesn't remember who told her that stuff. She started walking towards a dojo she goes to that her mafia family owns.

Toramaru crawled out of her hiding spot when she heard Namari say her name. She was already on the verge of tears.

Namari grabbed Tora by her hair and threw her, then beat like he would hit a grown man. How Tora has never died from this is still a mystery.

Edited Jan 29th 2020 22:47

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 30th 2020 21:56

Narumiya kept walking but looked at Kosuke "I'm not entirely sure you'd understand but if you really want to know. When we were younger someone told me horrible, horrible things that the rat has done to the cat in each and every generation. Example, Taken or killed everything /everyone that the cat cared for. I unfortunately don't remember who told me this. I didn't believe them at first until Saori treated me with the utmost disrespect." She open the door to the dojo lucky for them it wasn't to packed but there we're people there that have tried fighting her in the past, they failed.

Namari left Tora and the cave, when he left Tora was silently sobbing and quite bloody. Somehow he never has blood on him even after he beats her to where she bleeds. He went back to his house with a calm and collected look. He seen Kaede sitting there crying. He never really cared about if anyone was hurt expect for his twin sister. She is currently out of the country and she be home soon. "Kaede is there a problem? Is it by chance about Narumiya and Kosuke?"

Toramaru grabbed the little bandages she was given and patched herself up. She went back to lay in the sun but this time in a lot of pain.

Usamaru class had ended she went to the park with her friends but is now heading home. She had to go home early today for unknown reasons.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 31st 2020 13:23

Narumiya went into the back room and change her clothes into shorts and a tank top. She put gloves on and walked back out as she put her hair up. Narumiya went up to Kosuke and handed him some clothes. "Change into these if you want to train in anyway." She smirked at some guys as she walked by them, they were glaring at her. She went straight to a punching bag. She needed to relieve some stress she knew at least one guy would want a rematch but she didn't really feel like dealing with them.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 31st 2020 23:47

Namari sat beside her and sighed calming other people down was not his strong suit. "Well, how about we go try and talk some sense into the them?" He was going to continue talking until his sister Yami interrupted him

"I'd be happy to join you guys.~" Yami had look on her face that to others was a sweet and innocent smile, but to Namari he could see the sinister look on her face and love it. Yami missed her brother mainly torturing people with him.

Namari stood "Yami welcome back, Kaede you remember Yami don't you?" Namari had an idea and went to Yami and whispered it to her (putting what they whisper here > ) 'Maybe we can try removing Kosuke from her memory. And Narumiya from it too. It will benefit us since we can then just lock them up permanently.' 'Maybe I can always try.'

Narumiya walked around the room debating what to do next. Unfortunately for her some guy ran at her trying to attack her. Time for her to show off. She grabbed his arm and flipped him over her shoulder and he hit the floor on his back with loud bang. She got many glares from her previous victims. But everyone that was there that helped raise her clapped in approval. There was an extra loud clapping from the man she called dad but she didn't notice him, she smirked Kosuke's way "Well that happened, huh Kosuke's?"

Edited Jan 31st 2020 23:49

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 00:15

Narumiya laughed and smiled a tiny bit ask Kosuke spoke the first time. She was quick to go quiet when he mentioned Kaede. "Let's find somewhere to stay tonight. Well actually I think I know where we can stay. I'll sneak in and get her tonight whether she likes it or not I won't be letting go of her this time. Is it bad that I want Namari to see me so she knows how he is? And I have a feeling you won't let me go alone right?" She was caught of guard when her father figure spoke "Good job Miya! You always make me proud to have brought you into my home. No matter what you do I'm proud." Her face went blank as her father figures tone change to pleased to stern "Whos's the boy?" She groaned in annoyance because she was the only to know he was trying to tease her. "Not who you think that's for sure!" She glared at him as he smiled at her. You couldn't tell but he was definitely one of the sweetest people you could meet unless your on his really bad side.

Namari looked back at Kaede "Kaede come over here." They decided to try it now since they can just erase the attempt from her mind if they fail.

Yami had an evil look on her face, of course it didn't look evil but that's what made it evil.

When Uasmaru finally arrived home she took a nap when she woke up her mom helped her change her clothes and her and her parents went out to eat at fancy restaurant.

Edited Feb 1st 2020 00:26

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 00:17

(Oh yeah on the ouran roleplay I have the perfect song for Aki to sing to torment Sora for on their second day of school. It's a song I listen to all the time!)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 00:48

Yami grabbed Kaede's chin lightly and leaned close to her and stared into her eyes. Yami's eyes glowed a bright purple as she said in a hypnotic voice. "You will forget the existence of Kosuke and Narumiya. Will forget that this ever happened whether you forget the people or not." Her smirk was becoming even more evil as her voice got darker. "You will become our personal pet if you see us hurt anyone you will instantly forget it."

Narumiya's father figure spoke again "Miya you know where you can stay." He tried catching her off guard and knew that Kosuke would probably never expect this to happen. He grabbed the nearest chair and threw it at her. Narumiya smirked at Kosuke and spun around and kicked the chair. Gotta feel bad for the guy who tried attacking her as the chair broke on his head. Which caused her to burst out laughing. She stumbled slightly as she put her foot down because she was laughing so hard.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 01:10

(When you have time can you help me find a picture? It's a simple anime one of a girl with brown hair green eyes but I'm trying to find a good one that says happy birthday. Can you help?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 01:30

(XD I'm not making it to 3:00 lol Night! :))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.